Monday 16th April 2012
* Shock of the Spoof being down when I tried to open it, was not as bad as last time.
* Had bath, did teggies, shaved, had crap and changed into glad-rags, and went over the road to grope Margaret. (In my dreams!)
* Walked to get some nosh, and got the tram back. I hope someone found my fingerless gloves wot I left on the tram platform seat and has made use of them.
Tuesday 17th April 2012
* Up early, on the Spoof - internet provider (BT) probs all day.
* Went over to talk with mate Stewart, and fondle Margaret, but she was doing Stewarts washing.
Wednesday 18th April 2012
* Up early again thanks to angina, went to make cuppa, to find the hot water tap running - have I got gremlins?
* Went over to talk with mate Stewart, and fondle Margaret, but she was making Stewart something to eat.
Thursday 19th April 2012
* Up early again, before midnight this time - made cuppa and went on web for a while, when I eventually got a connection.
Friday 20th April 2012
* Went to launderette, this time returning with '2' odd socks.
* Went over to see Stewart and Margaret
* Went for walk into Arnold, planning to get exercise and bread, then get the bus back.
* As I arrived in Arnold, I realised I had swapped coats to wash one with the laundry, and left me bus pass in the other coat, along with me cash, so no shopping or bus home! Hobbled back knackered. Fell asleep, woke up, and turned off the hot water tap again.
Saturday 21st April 2012
* Woke up, put kettle on, went up to WC, dumped a lethal smelling load, and grabbed the aerosol to freshen the bathroom - realising it was not the fresh-air spray, but me shaving foam, too late to avoid the ensuing mess! Cleaned it up.
Sunday 22nd April 2012
* Did some graphics to ask 'The Boss' at the Spoof Mark to add to the gallery. Two photos' wot I tool meself, and 4 graphics wot I created in Coreldraw and converted to JPEG. Really proud of me concentration for a change, I started to email Mark with them... then realised I couldn't for the life of me remember how to send them! Still can't get my head around it - so had to email Radiogagger and others for guidance!
* Can't find me mobile phone this morning, but I've got me glasses and hearing aids alright.