Adult Beverage Magazine has just released their list of The Top 10 Most Unpopular Drinks of 2012.
Magazine Editor Ballantine Brouhahaburger, 88, pointed out that this year a total of 917,361 people responded to The Adult Beverage Magazine Rate The Drinks Survey.
People from every state in the union participated in the survey. The Rate The Drinks Survey committee executive senior director Geneva "Swizzle Stick" Swizzafelli noted that California led the way with a total of 184,201 surveys whereas the state with the lowest amount of surveys sent in was Iowa with 3.
THE TOP 10 MOST UNPOPULAR DRINKS OF 2012
- Paris Hilton Remember Me Mango Martini
- Geraldo Rivera Hoodie High Ball
- Rush Limbaugh Foot-In-Mouth Slut Slammer
- Mitt Romney Flip Flop Fruity Figtini
- Kim Kardashian Kahlua On-The-Rocks
- Ricky Gervais Gin & Tabasco Sauce Tonic
- Chris Brown Boom-Boom Bloody Mary Brandy
- Sacha Baron Cohen Frozen Foreign Fruit Flaming Daiquiri
- Bruno Tonioli Sidesaddle Silly Sissy Vino
- Naomi Campbell Quick-Tempered Tequila Kicker