10. DunkinDonuts fined one trillion dollars for serving sugar donuts to the underaged.
9. Washington D.C. Metro system closes until all escalators are repaired.
8. China approves U.S. budget for 2021.
7. Representative Nancy Pelosi still doesn't know what's in Obamacare.
6. U.S. forces the Catholic Church to take-up Sunday collections for Planned Parenthood in order for the Church to maintain its tax-exempt status.
5. Brad Pitt returns to Jennifer Aniston; says that he was on a "break"!
4. High school students being paid to go to school are paid higher than teachers.
3. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition features a transgender model on its cover.
2. Mark Zuckerberg buys Greece.
1. "Press 2 for English"