29th January 2012:
* An original first time effort for me this morning: I squirted Ibuprofen Painkilling gel onto my toothbrush, but thankfully I noticed before I started searching for my few remaining teeth to start cleaning them. I decided to store the gel in another area to avoid this happening again.
* Could I find the pain-gel to put on me knees tonight? - Could I 'eck as like! Still searching. (I later found gel in dressing coat pocket)
30th January 2012:
* QMC visits today for INR level, and biopsy on finger growths. Nice 90 minute walk there, not too cold. got about fifteen minutes into the walk, and realised I'm forgotten NOT to take my water tablets! A very painful walk pursued!
* Arrived QMC, 0930hrs, but suffered a little leakage before I got in the WC!
* Had blood tests 0945hrs - then waited until 1210hrs for the results. Visited WC.
* INR level was okay, went in signed papers, and got to surgery for 1400hrs - farted under anaesthetic.
* Visited the WC.
* Told that the wound must not get wet for two days minimum.
* Told to visit GP and book in for nurse to remove stitches on the 6th Feb. Passed involuntary wind at reception area.
* Given appointment for Dr Cohen for the 24th Feb to get results of biopsy, passed involuntary wind again.
* Sent down to Watfarin clinic to get dosages and date for next INR tests for 21 Feb.
* Visited the WC.
* Used bus-pass and got bus to town - where I called in public WC.
* Caught second bus to Doctors, where new receptionist (no dirty looks, or sarcastic comments... nice change) booked in for the 6th Feb with nurse.
* Visited surgery WC.
* Got in the house, put kettle on and got wound wet!
* Visited the WC - started to write this days Senior Moments, visited the WC.
* Guess where I going now...
31th January 2012:
* No Senior Moments to report today, unless of course, had one occurred that had taken affect at a later time, that my limited observational and memory cells had missed, by which time I would have become aware of its happening in which case it may be recorded elsewhere in this log, if I remember it. (I think)]
1st February 2012:
* Did something with computer and lost The Spoof access? Bookmark icon disappeared, Google search would not let me access the site? Went into town, on return, access was allowed, so re-bookmarked.
* Put gravy salts by mistake for cheese sauce into potatoes as I mashed them.
* Hearing aids mysteriously misplaced again.
* Poddled along to the shop, wondered why, poddled along home, remembered it was toothpaste, poddled back to the shop, found it closed.
2nd February 2012:
* Caught biopsy wound on finger against door, removed glove, bandage and blood, put large plaster on the box covering the lesion. Not seen the glove since then?
* Put irange juice by mistake for Tomato juice in me soup.
3rd February 2012:
* Went to launderette, put bleach in softener compartment by mistake - lady not happy at all, cleaned it out for me, and tutted with great proliference.
* The classic nodding-off and burning of saucepan occurred again.
4th February 2012:
* Went upstairs, pondered on why, returned downstairs.
* Got caught having a conversation with the pigeons as I fed them.
* Could not find long distance glasses, while searching for them though, I did find the dropped and lost hearing aid battery.
* I was going to go out this morning, but forgot not to take water tablet.