The British economy has had a turbulent 2011 and 2012 promises to be even more unsettled.
Predictions for 2012:
* The worst outlook for jobs in 22-years.
* Highest inflation rates for 24-years.
* Outlook for the UK economy is 'bleak'. The Euro-zone crisis is unresolved and country after country is being forced to adopt extreme austerity measures that will result in large falls in output."
* Housing Benefits to be cut deeply.
* Highest prices ever for electricity.
* Highest prices ever for fuel.
* Highest prices ever for gas.
* Bigger riots forecast for the summer than last year.
* More Violent criminals to be released early from prison.
* Politicians to get another increase in expenses.
Happy New Year!