Written by Jason Safoutin
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: NASA, Hollywood

Sunday, 25 December 2005

image for 'Buffy' Found Orbiting Sun
Buffy, before blasting into space.

Hollywood CA -[/b The hit show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was cancelled not too long ago. Spoof has learned exatly why the hit TV show went off air suddenly. It has been reported by NASA that they have found an "oddball object" orbiting the Sun beyond Neptune. After further examination of the object, scientists confirmed that the oibject is "Buffy"

Sources say 'Buffy', who was alledgedly "straight edge" during the show suddenly went hay-wire and shot her self right into space. "All that hot air in her head must have finally gave away," quoted the shows producer. "As a result we had to cancel the show."

NASA has not released pictures of 'Buffy' yet because of the "distorted nature" of the pictures.

Spoof has learned that the pictures have not been released due to the fact that 'Buffy' may have severe damage as the result of the realease of hot air from her head. "The damage is significant", quoted a NASA scientist who wishes to remain unknown.

Buffy is not expected to return back to Earth, at least not anytime soon. "This is the closest to Earth she has been since she blasted off from her home, and is the closest she is expected to be again."

As a result, 'Buffy' has been classified and a Kuiper Belt object and will probably never return.

In a survey conducted by Spoof, a shocking 90% said they did not care if she came back or not and the remaining 10% say "why did she wait so long to do this in the first place?"

NASA has not made any plans to retrieve 'Buffy' and stated, "We have no intentions of ever recovering her. We wouldn't waste the money."

Scientists are looking into what kind of fuel may have been in her head that caused her to blast off. "This could change the way the world travels in space. Light speed may not be that far away and this discovery makes us a step closer to achieving that goal."

NASA will continue to watch Buffy to see if they can get a better picture of her, but note, that "its not likely."

Angel would not comment on the discovery but did say to Spoof, "Well my show is better anyways."

Make Jason Safoutin's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story

Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 5 plus 4?

3 1 5 9
58 readers are online right now!

Go to top