Left Coast Mirror Magazine has just released its annual list of 'The 10 Worst Selling Adult Books of 2010.'
LCMM owner, CEO, and Editor-in-Chief Ambrose Appomattox, 46, started his career as a beat reporter for the La Brea, California-based tabloid The Tell Us Or Else We'll Just Simply Make It Up Weekly.
Two years later he was named assistant editor of The Rumor Monger Watchdog Gazette, which was formerly known as The Rumors Up The Wazoo Weekly.
And then in April of 2009, he founded his own publication which is today known as The Left Coast Mirror Magazine.
Appomattox is married to the second cousin of actress Scarlett Johansson, Strawberry Johansson, 36, who in 2002 was named Queen of the La Brea Tar Pits Parade and Avocado-Eating Festival.
THE TEN WORST SELLING ADULT BOOKS OF THE YEAR (2010)
- The 7,239 Stupidest Things That Paris Hilton Ever Said
- Britney Spears' Helpful Hints On How To Improve Your Lip Syncing
- Collecting Dust Bunnies For Fun and Profit
- Rosie O'Donnell's Photographic Collection of Every Single Girl She Has French Kissed From High School To The Present
- My Journey From Being An Ugly Girl To Now Being An Ugly Guy - The Chastity/Chaz Bono Story
- How I, The Great Glenn Beck, Can Make Myself Cry In Only .5 Seconds And How You Can To
- Revealing The Hygiene Secrets of Lewis & Clark's Indian Guide Sacajawea (with dozens of never before seen photos)
- Hundreds and Hundreds of Close Up Photos of Heidi Montag's 37 Plastic Surgeries
- Why Venus and Serena Williams' Thighs Are So Gosh Darn Humongous And What You Can Do To Prevent Your Thighs From Looking Like Their's
- How I Manage To Pleasantly Cope With My Sudden New Found Friggin Fame - The Susan Boyle Story
A little known fact about Ambrose Appomattox is that he is also an accomplished lyricist who has written the words to such hit songs as "I Can't Be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus, "I Kissed A Girl (And I Liked It) by Katy Perry, and "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga.