A new survey by USA Today has discovered that most Americans do not know what exactly a Kardashian is. This is not surprising, as this reporter really isn't all that sure either.
When asked the question: What is a Kardashian?, respondents were given the following choices:
- A skanky woman from a skanky family on a skanky reality television show.
- A person from the city or country of Kardashia.
- A piece of clothing (example: He wore a blue kardashian to the meeting).
- An alien in one of the Star Trek television series.
- I don't know and I don't care unless it involves me getting sex or a large amount of money.
The responses to the question were as follows:
While the correct answer was #1, the most popular was #5.
The Kardashians are actually the stars of a television reality series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Before that, they were models or singers or just Hollywood skanks or something. I really don't care who they are, however, unless I get sex or money.