Exiting American President, George W Bush, has decided to become a rock star next January.
When it comes to snorting drugs and drink-driving, he already makes most rock stars seem like amateurs, but he may have a problem with his songs being accepted by the public. But here are the 10 Bush songs that will feature on his first album:
- 'Stairway To Haliburton'
- 'Midnight At The Oasis, Being Attacked By Stealth Bombers'
- 'When Two Towers Fall Straight Down, One Man Is All That You Can Blame'
- 'G.I. Blues, And How I Make Life Worse For Them Telling Them To Fight Pointless Wars They Can't Win'
- 'The Eve Of Finding Weapons Of Mass Destruction'
- 'Presido Ga-ga'
- 'A Rainy Rigged Vote In Florida'
- 'If I Could Talk Like The Animals, I Could Talk Better'
- 'Rice Rice Condi Don't Go, Baby'
- 'A Whiter Shade Of Painkiller'.
Commenting, Sir Paul McCartney said: 'I'm not sure George should be making records, as he's dead now. Oh, not George Harrison, OK, well when we were working on 'Abbey Road', it turned out that - '.
And speaking like Kenneth Williams, Rolling Stone Mick Jagger said 'Oo er, don't, please! George is way too young to be going on tour, is Keith still alive?'
Mr. Bush's backing band will be The Morticia Lewinskys, and his manager will be his father.