Written by Dick Merrick, Jr.
Print this
Topics: Hollywood, Overdose

Saturday, 1 March 2008

image for Every Actor in Hollywood Overdoses on Drugs At Same Time
"Bloody actors," said this English actor playing a doctor

Los Angeles hospitals and emergency rooms were taxed to the limit when every actor in Hollywood overdosed on prescription medication at the same time.

Authorities were baffled by the extreme coincidence and police investigators have determined that all the overdoses were "accidental."

All of the actors managers have refused to elaborate and have simply stated that their clients were suffering from exhaustion, a recent breakup, concerns about their careers, the environment and accidentally mixed a potentially deadly combination of every drug known to man.

The actors were treated and released after promising never to mix drugs again.

One young actor who declined to state his name was quoted as saying that next time he would overdose on one drug at a time. In a related incident all the actresses in Hollywood got drunk, shaved their vaginas and exposed them while getting out of limos.

Make Dick Merrick, Jr.'s day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 4 multiplied by 2?

7 14 24 8
47 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more