Los Angeles hospitals and emergency rooms were taxed to the limit when every actor in Hollywood overdosed on prescription medication at the same time.
Authorities were baffled by the extreme coincidence and police investigators have determined that all the overdoses were "accidental."
All of the actors managers have refused to elaborate and have simply stated that their clients were suffering from exhaustion, a recent breakup, concerns about their careers, the environment and accidentally mixed a potentially deadly combination of every drug known to man.
The actors were treated and released after promising never to mix drugs again.
One young actor who declined to state his name was quoted as saying that next time he would overdose on one drug at a time. In a related incident all the actresses in Hollywood got drunk, shaved their vaginas and exposed them while getting out of limos.