Rumours are circulating in Show Biz circles that Louis Walsh is in fact really Graham Norton.
When pressed, Ivor Biggun, Agent for both of the celebrities said "Definitely no comment".
Ex Newspaper hack Pier's Morgan who now writes about Celeb's in a down market rag said "It is true, of all the Show Biz booze up's I have ever been to, I have never seen them both together".
Mr Morgan went on to say "Actually thinking about it, the evidence really stack's up for the following reasons".
- "They are both short arsed leprechauns".
- "They both speak the same lingo".
- "They both have the same jaunty walk".
- "They both talk a load of cobblers".
- "They both make a fortune from someone else's talent".
- "They are both stuck up Simon Cowell's arse".
When questioned on the latest BBC News, Sharon Osborne who sits next to Louis Walsh on the Crap Factor, immediately burst in to tears and rushed out of the room while shrieking "Do you mind, I only ever talk about my self".
Fellow Judge on the Crap Factor Dannii Minogue said "I am not sure about Piers's theory, as there is no room up Simon's arse for anyone, because he is stuck so far up it himself".