Written by SpaceElevator
Print this
Topics: Paris Hilton

Friday, 22 June 2007

image for Paris Hilton's mom: My daughter is not a 'Skinky Ho'

The Hamptons - Paris Hilton's mother, Kathy, recently told Barbara Walters that her daughter is, in fact, not a 'Skinky Ho'.

"Paris has only a few of the same characteristics of a Skink," she admitted. "She is cold-blooded and her diet consists of roughly 80% vegetables/leaves/fruit and maybe 20% meat and meat products (including cat & dog food). But that is where the similarity ends. Afterall, Skinks are diurnal."

She continued, "If anything she is more like the Mediterranean House Gecko, which is nocturnal and can commonly be encountered at night on the exterior walls of buildings. And of course -- when captured she does make a squeaking noise."

Kathy's outcry has come following the results of an online poll where 80% of those questioned believe Paris is a skinky ho.

Make SpaceElevator's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 4 multiplied by 1?

3 4 7 16
48 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more