American actor Sylvester Stallone was formally convicted in court for his smuggling of 48 bottles of illegal steroids into Australia in February. Stallone lied to customs officials about having a prescription for the medication that is illegal in both countries.
Stallone was fined over $10,000 U.S. dollars and also received the following punishments:
- He is not permitted to make any more Rocky Balboa films since they have all sucked since the second one.
- He is not permitted to complete the upcoming Rambo film, since 60 year old action heroes on steroids are not believable.
- He is required to learn to speak the English language in a manner that will be intelligible to the English speaking world outside of inner city New York.
- He is required by the court order to have surgery to fix those "ugly looking droopy eyes" and "Get a damned haircut.
- He is barred from ever taking any steroids or attempting to break Hank Aaron's home run record.