Nicole Richie, adopted daughter of Lionel Richie and star of the TV show, The Simple Life, announced today she'd be opening a chain of driving schools catering to air headed debutantes.
"Miss-Direction," the schools name, will focus on the important things a modern woman driver has to worry about in today's hectic world.
Some of the topics classes will cover include:
- Hair primping in heavy traffic
- Applying lip gloss and stretching yellow lights
- Looking good in the car for cameras
- Exiting cars for the money shot (guest lecturer Paris Hilton)
- Texting at 80 mph
- The radio supersedes all traffic situations
- Counting your prescription on the run
- Signs only apply to the little people
- When accused of consuming one substance admit to another
The California Driving School Association Is praising Ms Richie for her innovative approach and being an example for young women across the nation
From the desk of
Buck E Filbert
Dec 12 2006