Written by Ducksley
Print this
Topics: perfume

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Sources say a Los Angeles Fire Department hazmat team responded to the Grammy Awards show Sunday night after hundreds of people in the audience were sickened by musician Jack White's aftershave.

"It was awful," said backup hummer Caaloey D'Ababab, who performed onstage with White. "As soon as he walked on, my vision got blurry and my ears itched. It smelled like a giraffe belching figs," said D'Ababab, shaking her head.

Firefighters administered oxygen to stricken audience members and set up giant fans to clear out the fumes.

"I used to wear Old Spice Musk and I thought that was bad, but this was worse than a fart from a diseased pony," said firefighter Gimley Schirks.

Make Ducksley's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 multiplied by 1?

4 1 8 6
76 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more