McINTYRE, Georgia - The TLC Network has just given the Thompson-Shannon family, who star in Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, a hefty raise from $5,000 per show to $15,000 per show.
June "Mama" Shannon, who tips the scales at 307 pounds, told TV ClickerWorld's Sangria Wine that she still cannot believe the tremendous raise that her proud redneck family is getting.
She smiled as she munched on a box of Mason Dixon Donuts while painting her toenails lavender.
Miss Wine asked her what the family plans on doing with all of that money.
She giggled and said that she is going to buy some more donuts and she'll also put some money away for a rainy day.
She winked and remarked that her husband Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson loves to run down to the local Captain Cluckity Cluck Cluck's Chicken Shack and bring back three buckets of chicken and 36 buttery biscuits for the family of seven including three-month old granddaughter Kaitlyn, daughter of 17-year-old unmarried daughter Anna "Chickadee" Shannon.
When Honey Boo Boo was asked what she was going to do with some of her money she giggled and said that she is going to take about $17 and buy herself a pet flamingo like the one she saw in a magazine ad for The Tarzan & Jane Petting Zoo in Tarzana, California.
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo episodes:
- June "Mama" Shannon Says 'Hell No!' To Jenny Craig
- "Sugar Bear" Films A Commercial For Good Old Boy Beer
- Jessica "Chubs" Shannon, 15, Wonders If She Is Ever Going To Be Kissed On The Mouth By A Guy
- "Honey Boo Boo" Cries Because She Thinks She Has Found Some Cellulite In Her Belly Button
- Grandma Velveeta Wrecks Her Walker And The Family Drives Over To Macon To Get Her A New One