Three of the world's largest restaurant chains, each one the biggest in their food niche, have decided to merge due to the difficult economy. The change will become official at the beginning of 2010. The menus and marketing campaigns will also unite at that same time. McTaco Hut will offer burgers, pizzas, and Mexican food to their customers.
New company President Jack Croc said that "we felt we needed to pool our resources in these tough times and work together, instead of constantly competing against each other.
Some of the changes will include:
- Ronald the Clown will now have a huge acne problem and be known as "Pizza Face."
- Tacos will now be served with "Special Sauce" (even though we all know it's Thousand Island Dressing).
- Delivery drivers will have to carry twice as many french fries (because we all know half the fries never make it home).
- The Hamburglar will now wear a hairnet, tight white tank top, and khaki colored chinos.
- Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, and sesame seeds will be available on the Big McPizza.