Bill Gates, in a surprise move yesterday bought The Four Seasons Hotel chain through his investment group Cascade. Saudi Prince Al-Waleed. Group are also investors in the move.
Gates better known for his computer company Microsoft is planning to incorporate many of his computer software attributes into the hotel services business.
Some of these changes will include:
- The rooms will not come with furniture, you will have to add furniture to your room as an optional upgrade
- Toilets are extra, the room comes with a bucket and old newspaper for wiping. Toilet and toilet paper are extra.
- There can only be one person in a room at a time, unless you made reservations in 95 then you'd need to rent more seats.
- The size of your room will not be known until after you check out.
- The lights in the hotel will occasionally go black for no apparent reason and the guests will stay.
- Guests will constantly get unexplainable viruses and flu like Symptoms. Doctors will be baffled.
Should be interesting to stay at the Four Seasons, under new management.
From the desk of
Buck E Filbert
Feb 17 2007