Written by Shrave
Print this

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Fox and Friends heartthrob Gretchen Carlson had it correct when she said, "Looks like the Occupy Wall Street days are numbered."

Indeed, it seems Occupy Wall Street is facing some internal strife.

In what looks like to be a game changer, 1% of the 99% of America who hates the other 1% of America has seceded from the 99% of America and formed it's own 0.99% of America. The other 98.1% of America remains dumbfounded and the original bad 1% of America can be seen periodically laughing from their windows.

The new group's message is clear - more funding for math education.

Make Shrave's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 4 multiplied by 5?

6 7 20 25
43 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more