Showing:

Funny satire stories about bizarre

Try another search?

Showing page 1 (of 1 pages)
Funny story:  University professor electrocution caused by "over gesturing"

University professor electrocution caused by "over gesturing"

A man is in intensive care today after being electocuted by overhead power lines. The "bizarre" accident happened when "Professor" Julian Hodge from "Blurples" College in Cambridge was "explaining" to a group of "children" how "electicity" works.
View 'University professor electrocution caused by "over gesturing"'

Showing page 1 (of 1 pages)
Breaking News...

True Facts From Snoops #1335

Snoops: The average number of toothpicks people swallow in their lifetime? Three. Mostly from laughing after dinner.

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 3 plus 2?

1 12 20 5


Go to top ^