The Vatican - The spread of the "Alternative Factology" doctrine in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Australia and other heretofore "advanced" countries has forced fact checking websites like Snopes, Truth or Fiction and Politifact to close...
An extraordinary breach has opened up between the national security establishment and President-Elect Donald Trump. American intelligence, led by the CIA, has concluded that Russian intelligence, operating under orders from Vladimir Putin, attempted...
Miley Cyrus has told a friend, who told us just as she planned, that Miley learned some about boys from her mom but it was her dad, who told her the rest.
"Miley, Baby", you're growing up and one day you'll meet a guy and want to get married...or...
They say that knowledge is 'da bomb'. Quite who 'they' are, is yet to be discovered. However, when presented with somebody else's amazing fact, people are quite often left stumped for an amazing fact in return. Well, no longer. Here is a list of fifty astounding facts to delight and amaze people with, and we can guarantee that nobody will have heard them before, because they're all made up.
A diary of one man's utter failure, depression, frustration, cock-ups, and impecuniousness, starting in August 1947
Chapter 63 - Hospital ProcedureThis chapter shoots to the present day - in an effort to recall my short term memory quickly and record the events semi-accurately, before I return to my usual haze when the affects of the drugs wear off.
I'd starved myself, taken the medications,...
In the first of our handy beginner's guides, we delve in to the mysterious, and often mind-jangling field of space!
What is it? Where did it come from? Who, or what is in it?
All these things, and a few more, will be answered in our easily printable guide.
For the full on novice, or the more studied amateur, this top ten fact-file will impress and delight, enabling you to talk knowledgeab...
Part #12: Factual Facts To Impress Your Date'
10. Over 98% of all car crash fatalities happen within ten feet of the car!
9. The role of "Benjamin" played by Dustin Hoffman in "The Graduate" was originally offered to Don Knotts.
8. When making an arrest in New York City, policemen not only have to read you your legal rights but also bring you up to date scores of the Jets, Mets, Giants,...
Part #11: Factual Facts To Impress Your Date'
10. John Deere never worked on a farm a single day of his life!
9. Benjamin Franklin had strange sex habits according to his wife, Deborah Reed Rogers. While at home, she usually called him old "Ben Dover".
8. Along with the famous sign over President Harry Trueman's desk saying "The Buck Stops Here", it was originally hung from a deer's hea...
Following are some generally unknown facts that you can use while on a date with that new Girl/Guy:
10. The longest mile that was ever recorded was 5,281.5 feet long!
9. The singer Joe Cocker learned his famous jerky style of singing as a 6-year-old after eating 10 peach tree seeds after a dare.
8. Linguists tell us that while everyone says that they have eaten corn on the cob, in truth,...
Sorry, you can't go back any further!
The Queen Takes A Knee
Melania's Dress For Supper At Blenheim Palace
Giuliani: Mueller Probe Is Corrupt
EPA Former Head Scott Pruitt Puts a Doomsday Bomb Into the Environment
Trump Wants to Hold Campaign Rally in Toronto
Melania Escapes Again
Trump Wants to Broadcast Cabinet Meetings
I.C.E. Dress Code
Yesterday No Longer Far Away for Most Americans
Jeff Session's Office Prepares to Attack Colorado!
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!