Showing:

Funny satire stories about british

Try another search?

Scotland demand autonomy from the UK and from July 2012 it will be called Murrayland!

Funny story: Scotland demand autonomy from the UK and from July 2012 it will be called Murrayland!

It's taken 74 years for a Brit to reach the final of Wimbledon and it just happened to be a Scot! Andy Murray (congratulations) has done what no other Brit has ever done apart from Fred Perry; he's conquered the world's tennis elite and will now meet...

Read full story View 'Scotland demand autonomy from the UK and from July 2012 it will be called Murrayland!'

Media outrage at "disgraceful" Brits abroad

Funny story: Media outrage at "disgraceful" Brits abroad

There has been a media frenzy about a group of Brits who travelled abroad and behaved disgracefully last week. The Daily Mail described them as "an embarrassment to the whole country". The Guardian called them "a sad inditement [sic] of our youth". T...

Read full story View 'Media outrage at "disgraceful" Brits abroad'

Tennis: Scottish Man almost British after five set classic

Funny story: Tennis: Scottish Man almost British after five set classic

In an amazing match that finished at almost 1am local time, Andy Murray narrowly missed out on being labelled 'British' by newspapers with editorial offices in England (and predominantly London) but is still scottish after a five set defeat to Novak...

Read full story View 'Tennis: Scottish Man almost British after five set classic'

Released document reveals what happened to UK Manned Space Flight

Funny story: Released document reveals what happened to UK Manned Space Flight

After the second world war, Britain led the way in rocket technology, producing more rocket scientists than the rest of the world combined. Oppenheimer claimed that Britain, not the US would be the first to put a man on the moon. Documents release...

Read full story View 'Released document reveals what happened to UK Manned Space Flight'

English bank tells its customers to F++k off in the written form!

Funny story: English bank tells its customers to F++k off in the written form!

A British high street bank, beginning with H and ending with an X (certificate) has adopted a brand new customer policy for those wishing to apply for credits. They are writing to their customers and telling them to "f++k off" because they have no...

Read full story View 'English bank tells its customers to F++k off in the written form!'

Euromillion winners buy Chelsea FC!

Funny story: Euromillion winners buy Chelsea FC!

Dedicated Chelsea fans and new Euromillionaires, Dave and Angela Dawes, have decided to invest their winnings by buying Chelsea FC from Roman Abramovich. They are so fanatic about the club and have only one desire; to make it British once again.

Read full story View 'Euromillion winners buy Chelsea FC!'

Gobshite Index Trading Set To Replace Bond Market

Funny story: Gobshite Index Trading Set To Replace Bond Market

A leaked report from Number 11 Downing street has revealed the frightening level of institutionally sanctioned incompetence, and superficiality in the current coalition government. Heinz Skimpton Cheeck'Flailer C.E.O of SUCCUBI Assured Investments P...

Read full story View 'Gobshite Index Trading Set To Replace Bond Market'

UK grabs yet another world record; Worlds No 1 female boozer!

Funny story: UK grabs yet another world record; Worlds No 1 female boozer!

Great Britain famous for being world beaters in everything that is either unimportant or scandalous have grabbed yet another world record; they host the World's No 1 female boozer who downs 28 pints of cheap lager everyday! The GB's list of infamo...

Read full story View 'UK grabs yet another world record; Worlds No 1 female boozer!'

One Woman's Search for the Stereotypical British Guy

Funny story: One Woman's Search for the Stereotypical British Guy

For some, the quest for love has them make up false claims about themselves on internet match making sites. For others, they rely simply on hanging out at Starbucks with their laptops hoping the attractive doctor they've been eying for a month will finally say hello. Yet, there is a woman in Montana, who has decided to go for guys named David. Not just any David will do either. She's looking f...

Read full story View 'One Woman's Search for the Stereotypical British Guy'

Shocking Study Results - 98% Of Britons Don't Know What They're Doing - The Other 2% Have Been Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act

Funny story: Shocking Study Results - 98% Of Britons Don't Know What They're Doing - The Other 2% Have Been Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act

A study carried out by statisticians from the Croydon Institute of Statistics has revealed that a shocking 98% of Britons don't have the foggiest idea what they're doing, and the remaining 2% are all barking mad. Strange then that a nation which i...

Read full story View 'Shocking Study Results - 98% Of Britons Don't Know What They're Doing - The Other 2% Have Been Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act'

Danny Dyer to play East End hard man in new film

Funny story: Danny Dyer to play East End hard man in new film

Movie news now, and in a marked departure from previous roles, Danny Dyer is expected to play a trash-talking, Cockerknee Geezer type in his latest film project. With the working title "Apples", after the Cockney rhyming slang "Apples and Pears" (st...

Read full story View 'Danny Dyer to play East End hard man in new film'

Naomi Campbell AKA The Queen of Mean Walks Off Piers Morgan's Show

Funny story: Naomi Campbell AKA The Queen of Mean Walks Off Piers Morgan's Show

NEW YORK CITY - Well Piers Morgan has finally made the big time. He has just had one of his guests walk off his show. Morgan was interviewing the woman who is known as "The Queen of Mean" Naomi Campbell on his brand new show Piers Morgan Tonight.

Read full story View 'Naomi Campbell AKA The Queen of Mean Walks Off Piers Morgan's Show'

American Author Dies Attempting British Spoof

Funny story: American Author Dies Attempting British Spoof

PICADILLY CIRCUS, London - An unidentified American tourist died today while visiting a British satirical. The bloke had just stepped from the lift coming up from the tube. He was enjoying the many colours, odours, and flavours of Picadilly when...

Read full story View 'American Author Dies Attempting British Spoof'

Shock results in new sex survey

Funny story: Shock results in new sex survey

A shocking new survey has lifted the lid on the sex lives of Brits. After decades of the world thinking that Brits would rather have a cup of Earl Grey than have sex, it now seems we are a race of sexual opportunists with the morals of a politician.

Read full story View 'Shock results in new sex survey'

British Men Unlikely To Embrace Lederhosen Because 'It's All A Bit Gay'

Funny story: British Men Unlikely To Embrace Lederhosen Because 'It's All A Bit Gay'

British men over the age of sixteen are expected to openly revolt against an EU directive stipulating that in the interests of European brotherhood, they should demonstrate support for their German counterparts by wearing lederhosen for work and leis...

Read full story View 'British Men Unlikely To Embrace Lederhosen Because 'It's All A Bit Gay''

British Teens Say Mine Rescue Is 'Boring'

Funny story: British Teens Say Mine Rescue Is 'Boring'

The rescue of the Chilean miners from their 700m prison by Chilean mining engineers may have gripped the world at large, but it appears that most British teens think that the whole thing is a crashing bore. Experts theorise that because the rescue...

Read full story View 'British Teens Say Mine Rescue Is 'Boring''

London 2012 etiquette guide tells snarky Brits not to offer visitors sex in exchange for a pint

Funny story: London 2012 etiquette guide tells snarky Brits not to offer visitors sex in exchange for a pint

LONDON-ISTAN: Britain's national tourism agency has issued a raft of etiquette guidelines to educate its snarky, obnoxious, anti-social, abusive citizens on how to welcome "hundreds of foreign visitors" coming to London for the 2012 Summer Olympics.

Read full story View 'London 2012 etiquette guide tells snarky Brits not to offer visitors sex in exchange for a pint'

British Film Industry In Crisis - Hollywood Moguls Put The Boot In

Funny story: British Film Industry In Crisis - Hollywood Moguls Put The Boot In

As the British Film Industry reels under austerity measures introduced by the Con-Dem coalition government, including the scrapping of the UK Film Council - which has funded countless film projects (at least half a dozen, and counting...) - industry...

Read full story View 'British Film Industry In Crisis - Hollywood Moguls Put The Boot In'

Breaking news…

Trump to Continue Dictator Tour

There are still a few dictators in the world that Trump hasn't groveled to.
Increase speedPlayback speedIncrease speed Help
Skip backwardsPausePlaySkip forward
Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Go to top
52 readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more