Screen Name: Mussy
Mussy has published 14 items on The Spoof.
Check out Mussy's:
Latest Spoof News Story: Tuesday 20th December 2011
Spoofing since: Sunday 31st December 2006
Location: Sheffield, England
Profile: I regularly smash my face against my office wall in absolute dejection of the mind numbing job I have in IT. In fact, I've become so used to doing this continually throughout the day, I'm beginning to enjoy it.
So the plan is......
1. Write some stuff for The Spoof - hope that somebody gives me a decent score one day
2. Get play produced for Edinburgh Fringe
3. Write & Direct a light hearted, yet informative, 50 minute piece on the history of the light bulb
4. Write book about a man who loses a leg in a car crash
5. Have aforementioned book snapped up by MGM and film produced by me
6. Interview on Letterman and sex with 'hooker' (good quality, more than $20)
7. Retire on fat pay cheque and never write again.
Or..... which wall shall I choose this time...?
Mussy hasn't written anything in a while, so his/her news feed is seriously out of date!
If you want the latest up-to-the-minute spoof news, check out all our rss feeds.
While you're here, why not check our other Top Writers?
And if you've still got time on your hands, consider joining us as a writer, and make up your very own news stories!
Anvil Shortage in USAThe Acme Anvil Company of Bangor, Maine, just can't keep up with demand.
"Some guy in the middle of the Arizona badlands just keeps ordering more and more. I wish we knew what he's doing with them!"
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!