Screen Name: Paul T Horgan
Paul T Horgan has published 21 items on The Spoof and is currently ranked 69th in the top writers table.
Check out Paul T Horgan's:
Latest Spoof News Story: Tuesday 18th November 2014
Spoofing since: Friday 9th October 2009
Real Name: Paul T Horgan
Location: Berkshire, England
Profile: 1) We are now living in the Ridiculous Age.
2) Major decisions are taken for obscure objectives.
3) They are justified to the masses with crafted phrases designed to reduce alarm and consternation.
4) In reality we should all be tearing our hair in rage, anguish and despair.
5) Don't be complacent.
6) Something wrong is going on but we are not being told what it is.
7) There is no conspiracy because that implies competence.
8) And there is no competence.
9) Just people muddling through towards the illusion of light in an endless tunnel.
10) Nothing ever ends.
11) So nothing is ever all right in end.
12) The absence of an end means that there is no end to justify the means.
13) So there are just means.
14) And no-one knows what the means mean.
15) Don't be afraid.
16) Let scorn and cynicism be your tools.
17) Just remember that you will never run out of rotten fruit to throw.
18) And there will never be a shortage of targets.
You can subscribe to Paul T Horgan's RSS News Feed by clicking here.
Alternatively, if you want Paul T Horgan's latest headlines on your blog or personal website, simply copy the following code:
<a href="http://www.thespoof.com">Spoof news feed provided by The Spoof</a>
While you're here, why not check our other Top Writers?
And if you've still got time on your hands, consider joining us as a writer, and make up your very own news stories!
Banks will close even earlier on Shortest DayBanks already close too early for most people's convenience. They will close at 11 am, on the shortest day, this year 'because we can 'says Exec.
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!