Screen Name: Paul T Horgan
Paul T Horgan has published 22 items on The Spoof.
Check out Paul T Horgan's:
Latest Spoof News Story: Wednesday 11th March 2015
Spoofing since: Friday 9th October 2009
Real Name: Paul T Horgan
Location: Berkshire, England
Profile: 1) We are now living in the Ridiculous Age.
2) Major decisions are taken for obscure objectives.
3) They are justified to the masses with crafted phrases designed to reduce alarm and consternation.
4) In reality we should all be tearing our hair in rage, anguish and despair.
5) Don't be complacent.
6) Something wrong is going on but we are not being told what it is.
7) There is no conspiracy because that implies competence.
8) And there is no competence.
9) Just people muddling through towards the illusion of light in an endless tunnel.
10) Nothing ever ends.
11) So nothing is ever all right in end.
12) The absence of an end means that there is no end to justify the means.
13) So there are just means.
14) And no-one knows what the means mean.
15) Don't be afraid.
16) Let scorn and cynicism be your tools.
17) Just remember that you will never run out of rotten fruit to throw.
18) And there will never be a shortage of targets.
Paul T Horgan hasn't written anything in a while, so his/her news feed is seriously out of date!
If you want the latest up-to-the-minute spoof news, check out all our rss feeds.
While you're here, why not check our other Top Writers?
And if you've still got time on your hands, consider joining us as a writer, and make up your very own news stories!
Kelly Carlin Revises George Carlin's List of Words You Can't Say on TVGeorge Carlin's only daughter, Kelly Carlin, has updated her father's famous list of the "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television".
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!