Written by Frank Miller
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this

Saturday, 14 November 2009

image for University professor electrocution caused by "over gesturing"
A tragic story indeed, but It could have been much worse

A man is in intensive care today after being electocuted by overhead power lines.

The "bizarre" accident happened when "Professor" Julian Hodge from "Blurples" College in Cambridge was "explaining" to a group of "children" how "electicity" works.

As he "explained", Hodge gestured "Double Quotes" so quickly, his spasming fingers "generated" so much "lift" that he "lifted" off the ground "straight" up and into an electicity "pylon".

"It, did, seem, to be a, little, over the top", said raised eyebrowed and slow talking primary school teacher Mary Contrary, "he was explaining, about the electricity pylon, and he just shot up!"

Middle school teacher Paul Beecher said , "He was getsuring so much it was starting to get on peoples nerves. The electrocution came as a relief to be honest."

College lecturer Dave Rodwell said, "Can you imagine what would have happened if we were standing beneath a wind turbine? Christ, we'd all be wearing bits of him! What a twat, I'm off to the pub."

Professor Hodge is expected to make a full recovery but his "gesturing" days are over since his fingers exploded during the incident.

Make Frank Miller's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 4 plus 2?

1 6 17 8

Go to top