Melbourne, FL - According to Dr. Squirlman, going on a diet and losing 50 pounds improves memory. In a study of 100 middle-aged subjects, just concluded, preliminary review of the raw data shows that memory of the subjects improved tremendously.
Some of the things the subjects remembered after losing the weight:
- How good doughnuts taste
- What candy tastes like
- What a chocolate milkshake tastes like
- How much fun it is to eat a bag of chips
- How refreshing it is to drink cold soda
- What pancakes and maple syrup with butter taste like
- Where they put those 'thin' pants
Twenty five of the subjects used aspartame in their diets. They were not able to remember anything. In fact, their brains stopped working.