Written by KendoMonkey
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: homeopathy, Overdose

Thursday, 28 August 2003

image for Quack dies in homeopathy overdose
Deadly at any time

Dr Moira Spinx, a not-at-all respected quack and practitioner of homeopathic remedies, has died after taking an overdose of Belladonna, also known as Deadly Nightshade.

Spinx, 33, was said to be acknowledging that her whole life was a scam when the accident happened. Dr Mark Hope was present at the tragedy:

"We sat down as Moira was admitting that homeopathy was bunk and that she was lying to, well, basically everyone. She told us how there was an elephant's chance in hell that there was even 1 molecule of belladonna in this bottle she had in her hand. She then proceeded to demonstrate by pouring a whole vial of the homeopathic 'medicine' down her throat.

"Of course, we sat back all non-plussed because we knew that what she was saying was the truth. And then she died."

The funeral is said to be on Wednesday where people are asked to leave their brains at the cemetery gates.

Make KendoMonkey's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this

Related Stories...


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 3 multiplied by 5?

6 21 10 15

Go to top