Written by mr bugs brearley
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this

Monday, 17 December 2012

A 34 Irish man is in hospital tonight after he accidentally recycled his recycle bin.

The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, was on his laptop at home when he made the fateful error.

A hospital spokesman said the laptop went into an infinite recycle loop which cause it to overload then overheat and explode before it created a mini "Black Hole" which in turn sucked in the Overheating laptop causing an implosive flash which badly burned the man's face.

The mini black hole then swallowed itself and was last seen heading east out of the 2nd floor window towards the Welsh coast.

A Microsoft spokesman said its engineers were working through the night to create a "bug fix" which should be available in the next few hours.

Make mr bugs brearley's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 5 multiplied by 4?

9 11 17 20

Go to top