In an exclusive interview with the Guardian on the 16th of Feburary, a former Iraqi dissident gave fake testimonials to the American government on Saddam's [non-existent] WMD. According to many analysts, this was the biggest confidence trick ever. Inhopeless Media Group has dug up more government secrets.
So, what other dissimulated information have the US and British governments recieved?
- Oct 2000: Bush won election
- Dec 2003: Iraq war was actually holiday
- 1970s to present: ITV - The home of great entertainment
- Writen word to present: Carrots help you run a good government
- Feb 2011: Big Society is good for all of us