Written by Mr Goster
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Avatar, Smurfs

Friday, 4 February 2011

image for Papa Smurf Nearly Dies In Choking Incident
Taj Mahal, Soho

Those original Avatars, The Smurfs were back in the news today when Papa Smurf choked in an Indian Restaurant in Soho. They were out celebrating with James Cameron who has signed the Smurfs for the sequel to Avatar, Avatar 2 The Sequel which is out soon. It seems a piece of naan bread had got lodged in his windpipe and he was starting to choke and gasp for air.

An eye witness and fellow diner takes up the story, 'We were at the next table and could hear all the commotion, and it became obvious he was in trouble.People were screaming, looking for tell tale signs of choking, like turning blue, but because he 's blue already we weren't sure. Luckily, the big old fellow with the beard seemed to know what to do and quickly administered the Heimlich manoeuvre.'

The old man was none other than Father Abraham, a close friend, who said simply, 'It can be a problem for blue people when they choke, the public don't always realise.'

Make Mr Goster's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 4 plus 4?

2 24 8 18

Go to top ^