* You're never more than 29 steps away from a Tesco store.
* By 2025 there will be more Tesco stores than people in the UK.
* Tesco aim to reduce food wastage in the UK by building a store next to your fridge
* 14 new Tesco stores have opened up since you started reading this list
* If you spend 100% of your net household income in Tesco, by the end of five years you'll have enough clubcard points for a new soul.
* When 33 Chilean miners were trapped underground for 69 days, Tesco had planning permission by Day 3 and a new Tesco Express store opened exclusively for the miners by Day 5.
* Tesco are the exclusive supermarket of Richard Branson's first Virgin Galactic Trip into Space.
* There were more Tesco Expresses on the lower decks of The Titanic than there were rescue boats.
* Tesco recently announced plans to build an Express store in the centre-circle at Wembley Stadium, meaning the England coach will have to play long ball, and no longer worry about playing Gerrard and Lampard together.
* By 2034, there will be a Tesco on every street corner.
* While I was writing this list a Tesco opened up inside my computer
* By 2039, A Tesco self service checkout will open inside your fridge.
* By 2052 you will receive clubcard points every time you open your fridge.
* By 2022 Clubcard points will replace the Pound, Dollar, Euro and Bit coin as the main worldwide currency.