Burned Our Whole Apartment Building Down

Submitted by Bureau

Print this

Sunday, 1 September 2013

I got into a lot of trouble while growing up. There were nine of us and dad had trouble with his back (except in bed with Mom at night) so we lived in all those cheap apartmentswith bad plumbing and wiring.

One day I wanted to play our old Black & White TV up in our new (to us), thin-walled apartment but couldn't find an outlet.

However our neighbors next door apparently had a pet pot-bellied pig and when he pushed his snot against the then wall, I thought it was a socket.

So I plugged the TV in it.

Results: Whole apartment burned to the ground. No casualties except for one succulent pig.

69 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more