I had an operation for a stomach problem and wound up in worse condition than before the operation.
After a whole bunch of us had been operated on that early morning, they wheeled us one at a time into a recovery room where they would leave us until all the air they had pumped into our stomachs had went down. You can imagine what it sounded like in there. Sounded like the mother of all farting contests.
But everything would have been fine if that stupid Intern hadn't forgot and lit up a cigarette.
At least he is now in the same condition as the rest of us. Hope he dies last.