1. Beyonce is the sister of 1980s snooker legend Tony Knowles, who shot to fame beating defending champion Steve Davis 10-1 at the Crucible in 1982.
2. Rather like Michael jackson and La Toya in the 90s, you never see Beyonce and Tony Knowles in the same room at the same time.
3. Beyonce is also a decent player with the cue, once beating John Parrot in a pool match in the Kings Head pub in Walthamstow.
4. The song Single Ladies was originally going to be called Shingle Ladies about a medical condition suffered by a member of the family.
5. Beyonce was offered 100,000 free small pencils by Argos if she allowed them to sponsor her song lyric 'if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it'
6. Beyonce took a private helicopter to her UK gig at the O2 recently because Rihanna wouldn't lend her an Oyster card.
7. In order to qualify for a UK visa for her show Bee is contractually obliged to be a member of British bubblegum pop band Sugababes for 5 minutes next wednesday.
8. While in London, B often pops into Primark on Oxford St, heavily disguised as Divine Brown.
9. When Destiny's Child split up in 2006, Michael Jackson asked if he could adopt the child.
10. The baby name Blue Ivy was picked from a book of baby names written by Michael Barrymore.