1. Chris Martin is a stage name. His real name is Martin Christopher.
2. If you play a Coldplay record backwards, you can get the London Paralympics and 2012 Olympics back.
3. Viva La Vida started out as a kareoki cover tribute to Elvis Presley singing Viva Las Vegas.
4. Yellow was originally going to be called 'Green'
5. Lead singer Chris Martin and actress wife Gwyneth Paltrow have children called Apple and Moses. Apple was originally going to be called 'Orange'
6. Chris Martins favorite computer is an Apple Mac.
7. Fix You was originally going to be called F... You...
8. Coldplay were originally going to be called 'Warm- seriously?' an ironic take on the UK weather.
9. Chris Martin once failed his driving test after a rush of blood to the head, but was inspired to write material for a new album - called LeftrightLeftRight.
10. All Coldplay CDs can be bought from the fairtrade section of your local charity shop.
* BONUS MADE UP FACT. Chris Martin suffers from tinnitus, after listening to too much loud music. Well he should turn it down a bit then.