1. How comes the beach volleyball was held at Horse Guards Parade in Westminster and not at an actual beach?
2. When are Sky TV going to launch a dedicated Beach volleyball channel with games on Friday night, saturday lunchtime and all day sunday?
3. Is Rhythmic gymnastics the thinking mans beach volleyball?
4. Do rhythmic gymnastics run away and join the circus when the Olympics finish?
5. After losing in the final of the Olympic football final to Mexico, will Brazil quit football and concentrate full time on beach volleyball?
6. When will Mobile Phone throwing be made an Olympic sport? (Finally, something I can win a medal at)
7. Why is there not a dedicated international competition for drunk athletes called the Paraletic Games? (again great chance of me winning a medal)
8. How comes you never see Team GB long jumper gold medallist Greg Rutherford and Barnie Stinson from sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother' in the same room?
9. Will Prince Harry find his shirt (and trousers, and underwear that he lost in Las Vegas) in time for the 2016 Olympics in Rio?
10. If Paul McCartney was paid £1 to perform at the opening ceremony, why didn't they just buy one of his CDs from the charity shop instead?