I found this joke at: www.businessballs, www.avolites, www.digital-forums.com and others too:
I Just thought that in the event than someone has not seen this true joke, it is well worth a look!
Real letters to Islington Council's Housing Department:
1. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
2. I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
3. Their 18 year old son is continuously banging his balls against my fence.
4. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.
5. The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
6. I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall.
7. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.
8. I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
9. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.
10. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.
11. I want to complain about the farmer across the road, every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's getting too much.
12. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
13. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it.
14. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night.
15. Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job and satisfy the wife.
16. I have had the Clerk of the Works down on the floor six times, but still have no satisfaction.