1. Has Andy Murray solved his identity crisis by winning a Gold Medal at The Wimbledon Olympics, confirming once and for all he is British (until the next time he loses and becomes Scottish again?)
2. Which part of the non-sporting activity was funnier, The Queen parachuting into the stadium from a helicopter, or Boris Johnson being stuck on a zip-wire in Victoria Park, East London?
3. What's more disappointing, the TeamGB 4x100m relay runners dropping the baton every four years, or England footballers losing on penalties every two to four years?
4. Where were all the fun runners dressed as chickens and bananas at the London Olympic Marathons?
5. Does Mo Farahs bald head make him more aero dynamic?
6. How is Mo Farah so thin? Does he give all his dinners to his step-daughter? When does the Mo Farah diet plan & DVD go on sale?
7. Is Jessica Ennis the first mixed-race athlete to win the Mixed-sports heptathlon?
8. Did Team GBs women boxers & twaekwondo competitors get in extra practice in town & city centres like Cardiff and Newcastle at chucking out time?
9. After completing the Double/Double of 2008/2012 100m & 200m will Usain Bolt now play the Spanish football team to decide who is really the worlds greatest?
10. Will Bolt be the first person to tweet while running the 100m Final in Rio 2016?
This material first appeared on www.radiogagger.blogspot.com on August 13th 2012.