25 Quotes about Men

Submitted by Inchcock
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this

Sunday, 8 January 2012

1)
An empty man is full of himself. - Edward Abbey

2)
A gentleman does things no gentleman should do in a way only a gentleman can.

3)
A man is a person who will pay two pounds for a one pound item he wants. A woman will pay one pound for a two pound item she doesn't want.

4)
A man does not look behind the door unless he has stood there himself.

5)
Why be a man when you can be a success?

6)
If the world were a logical place, men would ride side-saddle!

7)
The male is a domestic animal who, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things!

8)
Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense!

9)
If man evolved from the ape, how come there are still apes around?

10)
If a man hears much that a woman says, she is not beautiful!

11)
In all systems of theology, the devil figures as a male person!

12)
Were it not for imagination, sir, a man would be as happy in the arms of a chambermaid as a duchess!

13)
The desire of a man for a woman is not directed at her because she is a human being, but because she is a woman. That she is a human being is of no concern to him!

14)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands!

15)
Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman!

16)
It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men!

17)
Boys will be boys, but men are better at it!

18)
Men are like toilets. Either vacant, engaged, or full of crap!

19)
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle!

20)
Men...give them an inch...and they add it to their own!

21)
If they can put a man on the moon, then why can't they just put them all there?

22)
Most men prefer looks to brains, because most men see better than they think!

23)
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat instead!

24)
90% of the men give the other 10% a bad name.


25)
Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself types!

Print this

Share/Bookmark

Go to top