A Punjabi lawyer working in UK wrote to his wife in India ...
Dear Sunita Darling,
I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.
Your loving husband,
His wife replied...
TINKU KE PAPPA ,
Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses... :
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses plus something else for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man, Kooldip Singh, agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses and something else.
3. Your landlord Kapal Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses and something else instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave him something else, I hope you understand..
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses and a few something else's.
Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance and something else.
Shall I plan the same for the next month?
Your Sweet Heart,