Hard to Swallow

Submitted by AC Lagos

Print this

Sunday, 7 August 2011

The wife of a New Jersey man has filed a lawsuit against the "Baby Dolls" strip club after her husband died after choking on an edible thong. "Baby Dolls" owner, Chuckie "Boner" Davis denies responsibility saying that while the thong was in fact edible, the victim should not have dunked it in a thick Marinara sauce before devouring it.

48 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more