10. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
9. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote control for the TV.
8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his old one wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
7. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's dentist's or haircut appointment by himself.
6. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the dustbin/garbage out for collection.
5. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone."
And, finally, the Number 1 reason why God created Eve....
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that!"