Here's a few famous Quotes, Quips & Witty Ripostes all about getting old for you to enjoy:
1) Mark Twain - "Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been".
2) Ralph Waldo Emerson - "The age of a woman doesn't mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles!".
3) Richard Needham - "For the first half of your life, people tell you what you should do; for the second half, they tell you what you should have done!".
4) Sinclair Lewis - "Whatever poet, orator or sage may say of it, old age is still old age!".
5) Henry David Thoreau - "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm".
6) Andrew Carnegie - "As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do".
7) Maurice Chevalier - "Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative".
8) Tom Wilson - "Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age,sometimes age just shows up all by itself".
9) Dorothy Fulheim - "Youth is a disease from which we all recover".
10) Joan Collins - "The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer!".
11) Leon Trotsky - "Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that happen to a man".
12) Diana Cooper - "Age is an ugly thing, and it goes on getting worse".
13) Harold Coffin - "Middle age is the awkward period when Father Time starts catching up with you!".
14) Josh Billings - "In youth we run into difficulties; in old age difficulties run into us".
15) Bob Bowen - "We are only young once. That is all society can stand!".
16) Helen Rowland - "The follies which a man regrets most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity".
17) Bob Hope - "You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake!".
18) Brigitte Bardot - "It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen!".
19) Mark Twain - "The first half of life consists of the capacity to enjoy without the chance; the last half consists of the chance without the capacity".
20) Arnold Glasow - "Find an aim in life before you run out of ammunition!".
21)Malcolm Forbes - "By the time we've made it, we've had it!".
22)Elizabeth Barrett Brownin - "A woman's always younger than a man of equal years".
23) Truman Capote - "Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act".
24) Bette Davis - "Old age is no place for sissies!".
25) Tom Stoppard - "Age is a very high price to pay for maturity".
26) Mark Twain - "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!".
27) Don Marquis - "Age is not a particularly interesting subject, anyone can get old!".
28) George Burns - "You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old!".
29) Ralph Waldo Emerson - "All diseases run into one - old age!".
30) Victor Hugo - "Forty is the old age of youth, fifty the youth of old age!".
31) Gene Fowler - "He has a profound respect for old age, especially when it's bottled!".
32) Lucille Ball - "The secrets of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age!".
33) Bob Hope - "I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for a nap!".
34) Pope Paul VI - "In youth the days are short and the years are long. In old age the years are short and day's long!".
35) Jules Feiffer - "Maturity is only a short break in adolescence!".
36) Holbrook Jackson - "No matter what they say, no man is ever old enough to know better!".
37) Golda Meir - "Old age is like a plane flying through a storm, once you're aboard, there's nothing you can do about it!".
38) Calista Flockhart - "So people think I'm lying about my age all the time? It's the records that are wrong!".
39) Logan Pearsall Smith - "The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of old age!".
40) John Glenn - "There is still no cure for the common birthday".
41) J.B.Priestley - "We pay when old for the excesses of youth!".
42) Bill Cosby - "When you become senile, you won't know it".
43) George Bernard Shaw - "Youth is such a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children!".
44) Chili Davis Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
45) Inchcock Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.
46) Ralph Waldo Emerson The years teach much which the days never knew.
47) Author Unknown Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
48) Mark Twain When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.
49) Author Unknown There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look. For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
50) Robert Lynton We are young only once, after that we need some other excuse.