13) Q: What do whales spread on their toast?
14) Q: What kind of room has no windows, people in it or doors?
A: A mushroom
15)Q: What has four eyes but can not see?
16) Q: Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends?
A: They're too wrapped up in themselves
17) Q: What did the dog say when it sat down on sandpaper?
A: Ruff, ruff
18) Q: What kind of guitars do whales play?
A: Eel-letric guitars
19) Q: What sea creature is always grumpy? A: A crab
20) Q: Did you hear about the two guys who stole everything out of a house except the soap and towels?
A: They were dirty crooks!
21) Q: Why do lions always eat raw meat?
A: Because they don't know how to cook.
22) Q: What happens when you throw a green rock into the Red Sea?
A: It gets wet.
23) Q: Did you hear about the mattress tester who was fired?
A: He stayed awake on the job.
24) What has nearly three hundred members, and screws the proletariat?
A: The Coalition Government!