* When you go fishing and you catch something, that's good
- If you're making love and you catch something, that's bad.
* Fish don't compare you to other fishermen neither.
- And don't want to know how many other fish you caught.
* In fishing you lie about the one that got away.
- In loving you lie about the one you caught.
* You can catch and release a fish. You don't have to lie, and promise to still be friends after you let it go.
* You don't necessarily have to change your line to keep catching fish.
* You can catch a fish on a 20-cent frozen squid.
- If you want to catch a woman you're talking dinner and a movie minimum.
* Fish don't mind if you fall asleep in the middle of fishing.