41) Common sense is not that common at all.
42) When all else fails, read the instructions.
43) It is a mistake to allow any mechanical, electrical, or vehicular object to realise that you are in a hurry.
44) Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
45) When you are over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.
46) A carelessly planned project will take three times longer to complete than expected; a carefully planned project will take only twice as long.
47) Budgets help you worry before you spend money, as well as, afterwards.
48) Ever wondered why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
49) Risk taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called sure-thing taking.
50) The problem with experience is that you don't it get until just after you needed it.