21) Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
22) If you can smile when things go wrong, you must have someone in mind to take the blame.
23) Indecision is the key to flexibility.
24) Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
25) The facts, although interesting, are usually irrelevant.
26) There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
27) By the time you make ends meet, they'll have moved the ends.
28) A lie travels round the world while truth is putting her boots on.
29) You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind.
30) Trouble hates nothing as much as a smile.