21) Waiter, do you have frogs legs?
No sir, it's just the way I walk!
22) Waiter, I'll have some lamb chops and make them lean!
Yes Sir, leaning forward or backwards?
23) Waiter, bring me a fried egg with finger-marks in it, some luke-warm greasy chips and a portion of watery cabbage.
We don't do food like that, sir!
You did yesterday!
24) Waiter, bring me a cup of tea without milk?
We're out of milk, sir. How about tea without cream or lemon?
25) Waiter, how long will my sausages be?
Oh, about three or four inches if you're lucky!
26) Waiter, where's the steak I ordered?
There just behind the potato Sir!
27) Waiter, there's a hair my honey!
It probably dropped off the honeycomb, sir!
28) Waiter, this coffee tastes like soap!
Then that must be tea, sir. The coffee tastes like glue!
29) Waiter, why did you have your thumb on my steak when you brought it to me?
I didn't want it to fall on the floor again Sir!
30) Waiter, there's a fly swimming in my soup!
Then we've served you too much soup, it should only be wading!