All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

213 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 27 May 09 15:32

Eggs griddled German style!

Because you put it on top of each other and not alongside each other, thickheads like me need guidance!

style that you love extremely

From General Discussion / Chaps your opportunity to become Ministers alongside the Right Hon. David Cameron
Posted 26 May 09 19:59

Ferg, I'm also searching for a Rt.Hon Anti-Gay, non - religious, Catholic minister, I have a feeling this position would fit you perfectly and if you join, I promise to translate the minutes of our first non-political, high-level board meeting into perfect Dutch. (maybe then you can understand what the fuck I'm on about!)Hallelujah, Amen and good night!

From General Discussion / Roadkill
Posted 26 May 09 19:49
["Which writer most reminds you of roadkill?"

JO has now changed his answer to 'Norway'. Sums things up nicely, really.

Actually saw some maniac roadkill 5***** chef documentary once, quite shocking for a veggy, green tea consumer!

Posted 26 May 09 19:42
Quote: Monkey Woods

Godly or devilish?

Love,

Yorkshire.

Monks ol chap, please help is it devilish or yorkshire?

devilish extremities, victims in lucifers inflammable satanic hell
or
Yorkshire omlettes remind Katy she has incredible, robust eggs

(take your choice)

From General Discussion / Chaps your opportunity to become Ministers alongside the Right Hon. David Cameron
Posted 26 May 09 19:35

I have the tea, but not that comic you mentioned.

I am still the Minister for Yorkshire Rippings though. I'll have you know I'm very proud to represent my constituents.

Proud to have you on board Monks, first expense package is winging its way to Booth(b) or (f) erry park (please correct imbeciles spelling ineptitudes) as for Fergie, is it true the Black Eyed Peas are black-racists or have they just adopted the vegetable?

Posted 26 May 09 19:31

Nuns underwear needs soaking!

soaking of atheists knickers is not Godly

Posted 26 May 09 19:24

X-rays really are yesterday's solution!

solution offering leverage under tempestious, impregnable outsized nuns

Posted 26 May 09 19:21

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

This often happens, I would advise a cup of green tea, the latest issue of Krishnamurti and all will become transparent.
If you wish to relinquish your ministerial post, no prob, there are enough loony Yorkies out there foaming at the mouth!

Posted 26 May 09 18:16

What shall we oppose first? Everything? Good.

Absolutely correct, great minds think alike, anarchy in its purest form, revolution and no expense paid ministers mansions, just "Del Boy" council flats in Peckham mate!

I think I've found my niche.(see below)

Attempting once more to put his thread on track after your private conversation slightly derailed the whole thing (on purpose maybe!)

Monks I'm proud to announce you've been voted in as the Rt. Hon. Yorkshire Ripper Minister, your duties include hunting down the Hounds of the Baskervilles, re-decorating Mon Dieu's house in Leeds, resurrecting Myrah Hyndley in an attempt to find the missing rests of her victims, your portfolio begins directly and I've informed Sir Arthur of the appointment.

Also I've had a chat with DC, he has promised to inspect your CV with the intention of offering you the the non-corrupt shadow Chancellor (Darling) position.

Meanwhile this very Jaggedone has started recruiting in Parkhurst and Dartmoor for other suitable candidates (if they can get the damn straight jacket on!)

Posted 26 May 09 17:50
Quote: Madame Bitters

He's like a damn Jumble puzzle. Only when you FINALLY decipher what he's trying to say, it still doesn't make any sese.

My point indeed is pointless and my Dickhead is Dickless.

By the way, I wish to change my vote, JB has had enough publicity points, I now give my point to Norway ( again pointless)

Posted 26 May 09 17:45
Don't mind the Monkey. He can be cruel sometimes.
JB, my back is that of a wet duckling

"Extensions?", Xavier thought, "Extensions never satisfy. I only need sex".

sex extends x-rays

Posted 26 May 09 15:36

Slide? Licking is deliciously enjoyable!

enjoyable nutters jiving on young antilopes are bisexual lesbian extensions

Posted 25 May 09 19:45

Thanks for your compliments, as once mentioned JO the pacifist, non-conflict, Pyscho-Socialite never drops his standards but beware of the evil Chink lying in my sawn up imagination!
What was the next one:
Year, ever annual rant

Posted 25 May 09 19:34

I already have my Ministerial Portfolio at the ready.

1611 Spoof News Stories
8 Spoof Magazine Articles
33 Spoof Snippets

I'm ready to go. Where shall I sit?

Over there, on the Right?

you're a star, and I'm sure Cameron will be glad to have you on board, if not I'm looking for rather lopsided satire writers to defect over to my non-political, bla bla party.

We will be attacking the political system at the next election and the first meeting will take place in that notorious location called Berchtesgarden.

I think a position of the Right Hon. Yorkshire Ripper for you would be suitable, OK?

Hopefully Skoob and VC will come on board, we need a Right Hon. Lancashire Hot Pot Minister (True Brit Skoob) and a Right Hon. Jackboot Polisher Minister (VC would be perfect to oversee our polished, shiny, Jackbooted Armies)

Posted 25 May 09 18:33
Smells like Teen Spirit, you dick!

Not you, Monkey. The other tool.

your fab nomination as numero uno has been confirmed, how dare I mix Teen with Teenage, I know the answer I was thinking of Baba o Reilly, WHO? by the way Tool also make some fucking mean music, your prize, latest PP/CD is winging its way towards your heaven - stairway to JB.

Posted 25 May 09 18:28
Yelling, Edgar lulled ladies into naked gambling.

gambling astronauts meet betting luna-tics in next galaxy

Posted 25 May 09 17:20
Quote: Jalapenoman

Stiffness: Testosterone is for Franks, not estrogen sipping sissies.

(I can't remember is the plural of sissy is sissies or sissys, so go with whichever one you want)

Sissies insist safe sex is eating sausages

Posted 25 May 09 17:18
VC, again your quaint support is welcome, but I beg of you please leave JB as the glorious winner, otherwise I'm afraid he might top himself (on second thoughts!)

Would the two of you just shut the fuck up!

Honestly, you are like two old nagging women.

Nevermind = Nirvana = 90's grunge band = Feels Like Teenage Spirit = JB you're much to outdated for that sort of thing, try Paul Potts or whoever!

Posted 25 May 09 17:15

Why don't you get a petition together and nominate me. I'll do it. It sounds like a good job, and there are plenty of financial perks by the sounds of it.

Cameron only wants squeeky clean, non-corrupt people, Monks you being a die hard Yorkie fit the bill perfectly, maybe Minister of Cricket and certainly no Boycotts!

Posted 25 May 09 16:47

Kills initiate lunging, like Spikes!

(remember your volleyball...a kill and a spike are the same thing!)

Spikes piercing in knees exert stiffness

(by the way, mentioning Volleyball, I once represented the UK at volleyball. Played several tournaments and got whipped by the Japanese gold medal winning Olympic team, true by the way!)

From General Discussion / What Happened to Duncan?
Posted 25 May 09 16:29
This is very interesting, JO.

No REAL Man Utd fan would have said this. Or perhaps you support both, to cover all bases.

Just wait until Skoob reads this! You're in trouble now!

Oh you mean the Sky Blues from Coventry, no prob there mate, nice bunch of Brummies!

From General Discussion / What Happened to Duncan?
Posted 25 May 09 16:27

Shit, Jman!!! A local woman? I might as well dress up a local man!

I'm thinking of going on that Cowboys forum: A certain Hollwood blockbuster could help you on the way Monks, well break my back you great big hunk!
Oh for the days of real men a lá John Wayne and Rock Hudson!

Posted 25 May 09 16:23
That great and charismatic politician David Cameron has sent out a challenge offering prime positions in his whiter than white party to anybody.
On hearing this great news I thought immediately of my superb colleagues here and I'm sure amongst the participants many of you could fill these positions with ease. JB for example as Minister of Foot and Mouth, etc.
As for myself I already have a registered non-political party, so I'll certainly not be candidating.
BTW, if any of you guys would like to become ministers of my non-political party called: The Raving Loony, Pyscho-Socialite, Headbanging Party to end all Parties, please send application forms (and donations) to: Jaggedone, Somewhere under a bridge in Amsterdam, Amongst the Abandoned Needles, Holland, Postcode 666KKK-AH.

Posted 25 May 09 15:09

Yes, Elephants' stink

stink that impoverishes nobility kills

Posted 25 May 09 15:05
Quote: victor nicholas

So do you concede defeat to JO then?

We should keep the leaderboard current.

VC, again your quaint support is welcome, but I beg of you please leave JB as the glorious winner, otherwise I'm afraid he might top himself (on second thoughts!)

213 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top