All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

212 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 25 May 09 18:28
Yelling, Edgar lulled ladies into naked gambling.

gambling astronauts meet betting luna-tics in next galaxy

Posted 25 May 09 17:20
Quote: Jalapenoman

Stiffness: Testosterone is for Franks, not estrogen sipping sissies.

(I can't remember is the plural of sissy is sissies or sissys, so go with whichever one you want)

Sissies insist safe sex is eating sausages

From General Discussion / Roadkill
Posted 25 May 09 17:18
VC, again your quaint support is welcome, but I beg of you please leave JB as the glorious winner, otherwise I'm afraid he might top himself (on second thoughts!)

Would the two of you just shut the fuck up!

Honestly, you are like two old nagging women.

Nevermind = Nirvana = 90's grunge band = Feels Like Teenage Spirit = JB you're much to outdated for that sort of thing, try Paul Potts or whoever!

From General Discussion / Chaps your opportunity to become Ministers alongside the Right Hon. David Cameron
Posted 25 May 09 17:15
Quote: Monkey Woods

Why don't you get a petition together and nominate me. I'll do it. It sounds like a good job, and there are plenty of financial perks by the sounds of it.

Cameron only wants squeeky clean, non-corrupt people, Monks you being a die hard Yorkie fit the bill perfectly, maybe Minister of Cricket and certainly no Boycotts!

Posted 25 May 09 16:47

Kills initiate lunging, like Spikes!

(remember your volleyball...a kill and a spike are the same thing!)

Spikes piercing in knees exert stiffness

(by the way, mentioning Volleyball, I once represented the UK at volleyball. Played several tournaments and got whipped by the Japanese gold medal winning Olympic team, true by the way!)

From General Discussion / What Happened to Duncan?
Posted 25 May 09 16:29
This is very interesting, JO.

No REAL Man Utd fan would have said this. Or perhaps you support both, to cover all bases.

Just wait until Skoob reads this! You're in trouble now!

Oh you mean the Sky Blues from Coventry, no prob there mate, nice bunch of Brummies!

Posted 25 May 09 16:27

Shit, Jman!!! A local woman? I might as well dress up a local man!

I'm thinking of going on that Cowboys forum: A certain Hollwood blockbuster could help you on the way Monks, well break my back you great big hunk!
Oh for the days of real men a lá John Wayne and Rock Hudson!

From General Discussion / Chaps your opportunity to become Ministers alongside the Right Hon. David Cameron
Posted 25 May 09 16:23
That great and charismatic politician David Cameron has sent out a challenge offering prime positions in his whiter than white party to anybody.
On hearing this great news I thought immediately of my superb colleagues here and I'm sure amongst the participants many of you could fill these positions with ease. JB for example as Minister of Foot and Mouth, etc.
As for myself I already have a registered non-political party, so I'll certainly not be candidating.
BTW, if any of you guys would like to become ministers of my non-political party called: The Raving Loony, Pyscho-Socialite, Headbanging Party to end all Parties, please send application forms (and donations) to: Jaggedone, Somewhere under a bridge in Amsterdam, Amongst the Abandoned Needles, Holland, Postcode 666KKK-AH.

Posted 25 May 09 15:09

Yes, Elephants' stink

stink that impoverishes nobility kills

Posted 25 May 09 15:05
Quote: victor nicholas

So do you concede defeat to JO then?

We should keep the leaderboard current.

VC, again your quaint support is welcome, but I beg of you please leave JB as the glorious winner, otherwise I'm afraid he might top himself (on second thoughts!)

Posted 25 May 09 15:00

If we all wear Hull jerseys will you take us?

There are certain things I would stoop to, certainly not that one though, even a sky blue thing would be preferable!

Posted 25 May 09 10:15
Quote: IainB

sandwiches are not delicious when including crispy, halitosis emitting salmon

bollox too slow

Salad and leftovers are delicious

Iain

delicious eggs laying in courgettes instigate odours up stairs

Posted 24 May 09 12:02

Born in 51 actually, and have my schoolboy scrap books to prove my admiration of the great DUNCAN EDWARDS.

Crocodile tears = emphasising my feelings towards D.E. and nothing to do with a certain luxury French textile producer, I only have one particular religious French Connection!

Posted 24 May 09 10:53
Go back in your box and put the lid down.

I refuse to enter the ring barefisted with Jesus, I hereby declare being a loser, are you happy now. Life is full of low-level skirmishing and to enter the ring at this level, no, I'd rather be a coward. JB, not only are you a superior poll winner, you have also slain one of the 300, well done, congratulations but beware of my WAN-KIN-DIK, don't fuck with evil Chinks, they slice excellently.

Back to business:

Horrible overweight retards realise impossible bullshit leaves excrement

Posted 24 May 09 10:31

Does anybody know?

VC you wouldn't be referring to the one and only Duncan Edwards, the best English player to grace the killing fields of the once so beautiful game (please colleagues note, no use of that dastardly swear word beginning with F)
Skoop, you would remember Duncan, a crocodile tear drifted slowly down the cheek of millions as the great Dunc left us all with mediocrity, even now my sadness is touchable.

Posted 24 May 09 10:23
Nevermind or never mind? To low or too low?

Just thought I'd ask, seeing as you were talking about 'Correction time'.

Proofreading too many cookbooks again this week Monkey?

Nevermind is my Nirvana, to low was a mistake, so what, if we stoop to(o) low and pick up on everybodies spelling/grammatical mistakes (including a certain Affenwälde) then we would have nothing better to(o) do than rip each other apart here, not my idea of fun!

Come on guys loosen up, we don't have to bend (apart from JB) that low, it was only a bit of fun poked at our loveable, cuddly JB, nichts mehr (oops sorry is that spelt correctly!) Ich befürchte nicht!

Posted 22 May 09 19:05
Quote: Jesus Budda

Just like ET said to Elliot.......he'll always be here.

Have you any other highly intellectual film quotes to amuse the rest of us?

Posted 22 May 09 19:02

Sorry, Jaggedone, what was your response to this one?

I do not respond to non-existent, made up by monkeys words so I added an erotic touch, which JB has certainly failed to master.

anyway back to the serious stuff:

Yawned at wasting nutter eating dumplings

Posted 22 May 09 17:54
Everything I wrote was exactly as I wanted it to be.

Victor is Vitor.
You are fantastic, thankyou!

Accept and move on, my dear emaculate friend.

Now, now JB lets not grasp below the belt, your goobledegook is for such an ignorant (myself) sometimes difficult to follow.
Congratulations on your fine "Sieg", and greet the rest of the Loonies over there somewhere lodged between your ears!

From General Discussion / Waterboarding
Posted 22 May 09 17:39
I think JO deserves an answer to this, not a right wing answer or a left wing answer, just an answer.

VC (well deserved) with such prominent support the word failure becomes impossible, a Knighthood is "WINGING" its way to the following adress: VC (Behind the mask) at the Victor-ian Mansion, leftwing opposing the rightwing, Parkhurst Security Wing, Isle of White, Somewhere between Cantona Country and the Stretford End, UK.

Posted 22 May 09 17:29
Why don't you start writing your responses in pig-latin or like that Jumble word game in the newspapers, JO?

Pig-latin, no, but I was once asked to organise the Times crossword, unfortunately no pratt who read the Times could make head or tail of the clues, hence, got the boot, big time.
I was once told by God (who?) that transparency leads to confusion so I became a Muslim, Buddah, Sikh, Catholic, Protestant, Anti-Christ and also studied the "Muddy Waters" Bible of Nigger Blues and eventually ended up being the first coloured member of the KKK, please refer my problems to JB, we both need help!

Posted 22 May 09 16:27
I'd like to thank Vi(c)tor for compiling this wonderful thingy. And Jaggedone for his (superb) attempts at.... whatever he's attempting (nothing actually).

Obviously you were so excited at winning something, trembling at the knees, you made a complete hash of your spelling attempts, nevermind, we understand, don't bend to low whilst tying your dashing new shoelaces!

Posted 20 May 09 14:43

lavender as violets eventually nullify disgusting, evil rantings

Posted 20 May 09 10:37

Trunk rammed up Norma's kackpipe.

knackered aged cunt, klitoris panting in prick-ling ecstasy!

Posted 20 May 09 10:32
I bet he's sucked dry by now, a desert sandstorm is whipping up behind you.

Whys that then?

Elaborate further.(Einstein couldn't tie his shoelaces up, I'm sure you're quite efficient at that task)
as in desert, and whipping your naughty backside, JD just wanting to get horny on JO's quotes, cheapster! (saves buying Playboy, in your case Playgirl!)

212 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top