All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

209 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
From General Discussion / Will Smith wins 'humanitarian award' what does this mean Skoob?
Posted 7 May 09 10:17
Quote: victor nicholas

Shameful language Fergus!

A superb "one - two" resulting at a not given penalty (or three) am I on the right thread? Chelsea geriatrics please anwser to WWW.FC Bakshee.UEFA, otherwise known as FC Catalan or FC Michel Platini Donors (lots of shameful langauge there last evening in more langauges than I could count!).

From General Discussion / Worst Democratic President e-v-e-r
Posted 6 May 09 19:33
I love the subtle change of direction, keep it up you cads!

That was a subtle as Russell Brand's body hair, no Monsieur Frenchie, it is a blatanty obvious conversation diverting tactic. Not only are you flogging a dead horse, but you are fucking the life out of it as well. I think I was doing what Judge Judy would describe as "putting a period(fullstop) behind it and moving on.

But feel free to divert back to the topic..... for the next four years !!!!!!!!

Apologies, just got back from the UK braindamaged, just hate the political bullshit thats all and was glad someone, your kindself, put a stop to it, it was compliment actually!!!!!

Posted 6 May 09 19:18
Quote: Phil Edgar's Bones

Kirk Douglas gritted his teeth as did James Cagney.

Roy Orbinson had teeth, but they were very shy- like Jack Klugman's teeth and therefore we didn't really get to know them.

When I was younger I thought Roy Orbison was blind and retarded, but he wasn't- just a very polite man, who wore dark glasses. I always thought his skin looked as if it was burnt in a fire; causing him to wear heavy make-up to cover the scars, but I don't think that was true. Just my crazy mind.

I love the subtle change of direction, keep it up you cads!

From General Discussion / Mayonnaise Trivia
Posted 6 May 09 19:16
Quote: Skoob1999

Go Bucky!

Much better than these boring left/right political arguments being bandied about at the moment. They're killing the forum.

Best Regards

Skoob

Skoob 1-3, I was in the UK yesterday visiting mum at Sidcup, couple of sad mother fucking Arse-an-all fans at the airport, what a laugh!
I put my oar in on these political twats attempting to scupper these marvellous forums, STUFF EM BIG TIME, SOLIDARITY SKOOB AND ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO JUST WANT A FUCKING GOOD LAUGH!!!!!
By the way mayo for Mexico, good crack, but where does the iceberg come in?

From General Discussion / Please help with the Ban on Guns...
Posted 6 May 09 19:10
Quote: Jesus Budda

Quote: Jaggedone

PS: I'd like to add that i am all for killing people, but I don't see the point of guns to get the job done. No pleasure in that. Better with mind control or acts of God.

Or boring them to death!

Hmmmm...
You're on the list, boy.

Was that a late pitch to create angst or was you wishing to also send me a Christmas card.
By the way send your hitman to the following adress: Very Jaggedone, Andes Peaks, Flying Over, Diving Deep, between Condor and the Mighty Blue Whale, Postcode KKK666 WAN-KIN-DIK, Under a low bridge in Amsterdam, somewhere between Paradise and NL.

From General Discussion / Wine Flu Outbreak
Posted 6 May 09 19:00

I like how you move without the ball Jaggedone.

How did you get on Buddy's Christmas Card list?

In the beautiful game moving off of the ball is an integral part of the strategy, hence?

Being a non-polit and certainly non religious, Christmas was erased from my calendar many years ago, Buddy must have mistakingly sent the card to that other very jaggedone, St.Jagged and his WAN-KIN-DIK (yet another figment of a very evil mind). He still believes in fairies too and saw some once in Amsterdam whilst he resided under a very low bridge with a red lamp attached, poor times!

Posted 4 May 09 18:40
PS: I'd like to add that i am all for killing people, but I don't see the point of guns to get the job done. No pleasure in that. Better with mind control or acts of God.

Or boring them to death!

From General Discussion / America, the land of free speech
Posted 4 May 09 17:12

He has his own coathook already.

Coathook or his hanger is certainly hanging to the left, actually in Japan Commies are making a comeback, well worth a spoof or two?

Posted 4 May 09 16:42
Quote: BuckwheatsButt

Ridiculous once again that the far left feels the need to have that much control.

I am left handed and when my hand reaches far left I tend to lose "control" (superb film about Ian Curtis and his Joy Division, black and white and very well made, sound track included!) especially when the missus is relaxing her thigh muscles!

From General Discussion / Wine Flu Outbreak
Posted 4 May 09 16:38

good luck with the stories!

YOU'RE SUCH A CAD!!

Posted 4 May 09 16:37
For an anti-political forum there are many strange political infiltrations around here, is this the purpose of our endeavours, to issue political statements or preferences, SHOOT ALL OF THE MOTHER FUCKERS DOWN!!!!

From General Discussion / Sex With a Very Large Woman
Posted 4 May 09 16:31

He should be done by now though.

Man U fan he is.

True, maybe Skoob is winging his way to the Emirates attempting to find one British player in the royal Arsenal line up before they represent, alongside Utd, the UK in the semi - final of the "Chumpions league".

Maybe Messieur Wenger should apply to have his team registered as a "representative Francais", they certainly need new life support systems?

From News Discussion / Diana Ross Top Pick for Obama's "Supremes" Court
Posted 3 May 09 10:39
Instead of the US anthem they'll be playing Baby Love, oooh Baby Love at the opening of parlament, Micky Mouse show anyway (sorry Micky about the insult!) Actually when Diana has her false hair combed back her eyeballs remind me of Homer Simpson/

Posted 3 May 09 10:32
Quote: Skoob1999

JO

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because sardines are being thrown in the sea.

We know what we mean.

Nudge nudge

Skoob

I needed that french philosophical masterpiece (was it Lefebvre?) on my taurean day of celebration, actually I have the great honour of sharing my best to be forgotten day with none other than Adolf, there the anal-o-gee ends!

Posted 3 May 09 10:11
Do I detect US political infiltration on these non - political forums or is it just Enoch Powell in disguise?

Posted 3 May 09 10:08

Didn't turn into Phil did he?

Skoob is still busy picking up the mountains of litter at the Wembley Stadium left are that massive pile of crap/rubbish which subsituted the real beautiful game! Mon Dieu turn in your grave!

From General Discussion / Is the honeymoon over for the Obama Administration????
Posted 3 May 09 10:03

Quote: BuckwheatsButt

.....In fact, a good-lefty always listens to radio Air America.

Obama is left handed.

Most geniuses are John Mc Enroe, Einstein, Jaggedone, very left handed!

Posted 3 May 09 10:00
It's a well known fact around here that all politicians are corrupt in one way or another, that's one of the main reasons for ridiculing them here, but who puts them there in the first place? Oh its those HG Wells fucking aliens again.
This very Jaggedone certainly doesn't, give me an issue and I'll give you a tissue, and you can wipe my butt with it! I'd rather vote for the KKK (Kool Kids Klub!)

Posted 1 May 09 18:52
How can anybody trust "I didn't have sex with that women" Clinton lying blatantly to the world, well if thats not bullshit and abuse of his position, I don't know what is!

Posted 1 May 09 18:15
Sorry, Jaggedone, not a clue.
Haven't a clue what you're talking about.
Many people have problems with that!
Have ya got your collar up?

Stiff or otherwise, oh you mean Mon Dieu, pray five times a day in perfect Corsican, quote the infamous seagull requiem facing east 6 x a day, and have a special carpet to kneel upon "Made in Viva La France," life sans Mon Dieu is pretty fucking boring but there's hope mon ami!

Posted 1 May 09 17:59
Victor and me don't see eye to eye either.
We'd need a neutral.

JB who actually CAN you eyeball with here at three paces, suggestions @ www.nobodylovesmesadmuvvafuckersclub.GB

Posted 1 May 09 16:47

I think he spent himself with his initial volley.

Who was wearing the red heels by the way?

Hey VC you could actually offer youself as a bonafide arbitrary force between the duelling components here and count the paces as you go. Handbags at three paces ol bean!

From General Discussion / Disclaimer
Posted 30 Apr 09 13:11
Quote: Monkey Woods

How uncouth!

He's a black power American negro, what do you expect timidity!

From General Discussion / Ashes To Ashes
Posted 30 Apr 09 13:00
No, but loved Bowie's rendition of the same song!

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 30 Apr 09 12:59
Quote: Monkey Woods

Soft - or feather touch?

touch one using cunt hair

209 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top