All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

211 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
From General Discussion / Waterboarding
Posted 22 May 09 17:39
I think JO deserves an answer to this, not a right wing answer or a left wing answer, just an answer.

VC (well deserved) with such prominent support the word failure becomes impossible, a Knighthood is "WINGING" its way to the following adress: VC (Behind the mask) at the Victor-ian Mansion, leftwing opposing the rightwing, Parkhurst Security Wing, Isle of White, Somewhere between Cantona Country and the Stretford End, UK.

From General Discussion / Roadkill
Posted 22 May 09 17:29
Why don't you start writing your responses in pig-latin or like that Jumble word game in the newspapers, JO?

Pig-latin, no, but I was once asked to organise the Times crossword, unfortunately no pratt who read the Times could make head or tail of the clues, hence, got the boot, big time.
I was once told by God (who?) that transparency leads to confusion so I became a Muslim, Buddah, Sikh, Catholic, Protestant, Anti-Christ and also studied the "Muddy Waters" Bible of Nigger Blues and eventually ended up being the first coloured member of the KKK, please refer my problems to JB, we both need help!

Posted 22 May 09 16:27
I'd like to thank Vi(c)tor for compiling this wonderful thingy. And Jaggedone for his (superb) attempts at.... whatever he's attempting (nothing actually).

Obviously you were so excited at winning something, trembling at the knees, you made a complete hash of your spelling attempts, nevermind, we understand, don't bend to low whilst tying your dashing new shoelaces!

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 20 May 09 14:43

lavender as violets eventually nullify disgusting, evil rantings

Posted 20 May 09 10:37
Quote: Monkey Woods

Trunk rammed up Norma's kackpipe.

knackered aged cunt, klitoris panting in prick-ling ecstasy!

Posted 20 May 09 10:32
I bet he's sucked dry by now, a desert sandstorm is whipping up behind you.

Whys that then?

Elaborate further.(Einstein couldn't tie his shoelaces up, I'm sure you're quite efficient at that task)
as in desert, and whipping your naughty backside, JD just wanting to get horny on JO's quotes, cheapster! (saves buying Playboy, in your case Playgirl!)

Posted 19 May 09 17:59
Quote: Jesus Budda

Did I win yet?

Victor still sucks, Jaggedone, just in case you were wondering.

I bet he's sucked dry by now, a desert sandstorm is whipping up behind you.

Posted 19 May 09 17:57

Xhilerating?
That is some really terrible spelling, Jo.

Ahhh, fuck it. I'll give it a whack.
I'm sick of xylophoning it hence

Xhilerating hostesses in love eventually require a tender illicit nudge, gingerly.

gingerly intercoursing nuns gives eager response licking yummy!

Posted 19 May 09 16:01

Youngsters, often underaged nubile girls, seek to encourage rough sex.

Sex equals xhilerating (LBW Monks)

From General Discussion / Looking For Eric
Posted 19 May 09 15:50
Skoob, you dirty rascal, you knew that I would have to reply to this thread, and offer a comment or two about Mon Dieu, well I was nearly tempted I must admit.
I'll just refrain, remain on the sidelines, take my punishment like L'Homme, come back with the winning header against the Scousers and turn my back on the (then) beautiful game and become a comedy actor in Viva La France.
(got through that one without mentioning the dreaded IT)JO

Posted 19 May 09 15:45
Quote: victor nicholas

Not to discourage you JO but JB is showing a strong lead in the polls right now and barring unforseen cirucmstances stands a good shot on winning the whole thing.

Not so sure the old boy has won anything in his life.

It might just cheer him up.

He must feel great right now!

Although the chances of him winning were pretty stacked against him (cough, cough) in the face of his superb achievement he is remaining decidely silent, maybe he is overwhelmed by all of the adoration!

Posted 18 May 09 19:49
In the meantime stay off highways while wearing "Venus in fur."

Victor
no JO

From General Discussion / Football Season Drawing To A Close
Posted 18 May 09 19:43
Hope you are rested and ready to go soon.....!

Skoob me ol chum, try listening to the FAB four / Revolver, nice piece of soothing nostalgie, and if you want to feel real happy I'd recommend Hasta La vista Barcelona by Arnie Baby or a good solid dose of my personal fav Joy Division (took their name from the Nazi Joy Squads in the concentration camps who banged and raped the female inhabitants, SAD!) But they're still the greatest band on the planet and always will be! Come from your neck of the "(Monkey) Woods by the way.

From General Discussion / Interesting Prison Name...
Posted 18 May 09 19:36

Why do you keep calling Victor Nicholas 'VC'?

Should we call you JG? And me MN? And Queen Mudder 'QE'?

As already explained on another momentous thread, there is a reason, please refrain from attempting to undermine my inner thoughts and images of you bunch and accept the fact that VC is a hero, albeit rather frayed at the edges, especially his cuffs.
JG yeah why not, I've been called worse like FO (Fucking Oirsehole = Fucking Arsehole in Zuid Afrikaans)

Posted 18 May 09 19:32

Time is meaningless experiment.

experiment xylophone playing equals reasonably intelligent manipulators exploiting nobodies thoughts

Posted 18 May 09 18:34
I'll just have to wait and see what happens tonight then, I guess.

Keep us all informed, we are intrigued!

Posted 18 May 09 18:32

What am I here tonight the arbitrator in your bitter disputes?
I think VC means the FOo Fighters as in Nirvana, Phoenix, Arizona out of the ashes.

Posted 18 May 09 18:28
Victor?
I don't think thats possible.
I really, really don't.

Victor's a swallower.

JD without interfering in your intimate love affair with VC, this could well be the end written in a hidden message. whilst offering you up as the only candidate for being roadkill, there seems to be a certain lack of hidden agenda and a definite willingness for VC to search for swallowing ecstasy elsewhere!

Posted 18 May 09 18:13
Yesterday, even sad trolls enjoyed rubbing dandelions against yourself.

Yourself, obnoxious, useless, retard, shitting easily leftover feces

Posted 18 May 09 18:08

Sympathy? Yes, mate, particularly after that howler yesterday!
(sublime, you take the jackpot!)

Posted 18 May 09 18:07

Use your words.
You know enjoy a good giggle now and then so why not spit it out and say whats going on in your little mind, my lovely little friend.

Maybe I can be of assistance here JB, the reason for the poll is quite obvious, he wishes to spit you out just like you mentioned. I can't swallow roadkill either.

From General Discussion / Is European Football better than American Football?
Posted 18 May 09 16:53
So what would the Three Stooges have done if they hadn't become famous commedians: Answer 3 Cock-rooges

How dare this US chappy use the dreaded word, forbidden by our Catholic F├╝hrer and local resident of that infamous dungeon, the Vatican. I believe a certain Senori Berlusconi is incarcerated there for attempting to defraud Italy of a real champion-E and manipulating the Itac media showing too much of those 22 silly buggars running after something which is rather round, whatever next, ROMA here we come!

Posted 18 May 09 16:45
Looks like Monkey has taken over as the FO fool for the week, let's hope better words take their place.

VC, absolutely agree let us real crude muvva fuckers utilise such gutterisms, only for real Jaggedones and WAN-KIN-DIK's, by the way talking about evolution, just at this moment listening with pleasure to a certain Fab Four and their majestic classic R-evo-lver-lution, superb ol bean!

Posted 18 May 09 16:39
Did SAILS all of a sudden develop a second 'i'?

Silly man/true/sorry (I was celebrating the infamous winning of a certain championship with 22 silly buggars running after a rolling, round shaped cylinder, don't mention the word a certain Pope-ual rep denies it's existence)

Sky-high, kaleidoscopically yellowing highlands invoke great histrionics.

histrionic illusions start to relapse into oblivion needing
immeasurable cohesive sympathy

Posted 18 May 09 16:32
Quote: victor nicholas

Which writer most reminds you of roadkill?

I've entered my vote and the only dilemma dangling like the sword of Damocles over my perforated head is:
Roadkill usually can be cooked and eaten, what does one do with a JB after being found dead roadside, certainly one for the JO/CIA (Jaggedone's Cockroach Infiltration Army or even better, MI5 Maggot's-Intestines Infantry 5*****)

211 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top