209 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
From General Discussion / Wine Flu Outbreak
Posted 4 May 09 16:38
Quote: victor nicholas

good luck with the stories!

YOU'RE SUCH A CAD!!

From General Discussion / Worst Democratic President e-v-e-r
Posted 4 May 09 16:37
For an anti-political forum there are many strange political infiltrations around here, is this the purpose of our endeavours, to issue political statements or preferences, SHOOT ALL OF THE MOTHER FUCKERS DOWN!!!!

From General Discussion / Sex With a Very Large Woman
Posted 4 May 09 16:31

He should be done by now though.

Man U fan he is.

True, maybe Skoob is winging his way to the Emirates attempting to find one British player in the royal Arsenal line up before they represent, alongside Utd, the UK in the semi - final of the "Chumpions league".

Maybe Messieur Wenger should apply to have his team registered as a "representative Francais", they certainly need new life support systems?

From News Discussion / Diana Ross Top Pick for Obama's "Supremes" Court
Posted 3 May 09 10:39
Instead of the US anthem they'll be playing Baby Love, oooh Baby Love at the opening of parlament, Micky Mouse show anyway (sorry Micky about the insult!) Actually when Diana has her false hair combed back her eyeballs remind me of Homer Simpson/

From General Discussion / America, the land of free speech
Posted 3 May 09 10:32
Quote: Skoob1999

JO

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because sardines are being thrown in the sea.

We know what we mean.

Nudge nudge

Skoob

I needed that french philosophical masterpiece (was it Lefebvre?) on my taurean day of celebration, actually I have the great honour of sharing my best to be forgotten day with none other than Adolf, there the anal-o-gee ends!

From General Discussion / America, the land of free speech
Posted 3 May 09 10:11
Do I detect US political infiltration on these non - political forums or is it just Enoch Powell in disguise?

Posted 3 May 09 10:08

Didn't turn into Phil did he?

Skoob is still busy picking up the mountains of litter at the Wembley Stadium left are that massive pile of crap/rubbish which subsituted the real beautiful game! Mon Dieu turn in your grave!

From General Discussion / Is the honeymoon over for the Obama Administration????
Posted 3 May 09 10:03

Quote: BuckwheatsButt

.....In fact, a good-lefty always listens to radio Air America.

Obama is left handed.

Most geniuses are John Mc Enroe, Einstein, Jaggedone, very left handed!

Posted 3 May 09 10:00
It's a well known fact around here that all politicians are corrupt in one way or another, that's one of the main reasons for ridiculing them here, but who puts them there in the first place? Oh its those HG Wells fucking aliens again.
This very Jaggedone certainly doesn't, give me an issue and I'll give you a tissue, and you can wipe my butt with it! I'd rather vote for the KKK (Kool Kids Klub!)

Posted 1 May 09 18:52
How can anybody trust "I didn't have sex with that women" Clinton lying blatantly to the world, well if thats not bullshit and abuse of his position, I don't know what is!

Posted 1 May 09 18:15
Sorry, Jaggedone, not a clue.
Haven't a clue what you're talking about.
Many people have problems with that!
Have ya got your collar up?

Stiff or otherwise, oh you mean Mon Dieu, pray five times a day in perfect Corsican, quote the infamous seagull requiem facing east 6 x a day, and have a special carpet to kneel upon "Made in Viva La France," life sans Mon Dieu is pretty fucking boring but there's hope mon ami!

Posted 1 May 09 17:59
Victor and me don't see eye to eye either.
We'd need a neutral.

JB who actually CAN you eyeball with here at three paces, suggestions @ www.nobodylovesmesadmuvvafuckersclub.GB

Posted 1 May 09 16:47

I think he spent himself with his initial volley.

Who was wearing the red heels by the way?

Hey VC you could actually offer youself as a bonafide arbitrary force between the duelling components here and count the paces as you go. Handbags at three paces ol bean!

From General Discussion / Disclaimer
Posted 30 Apr 09 13:11
Quote: Monkey Woods

How uncouth!

He's a black power American negro, what do you expect timidity!

From General Discussion / Ashes To Ashes
Posted 30 Apr 09 13:00
No, but loved Bowie's rendition of the same song!

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 30 Apr 09 12:59

Soft - or feather touch?

touch one using cunt hair

Posted 30 Apr 09 12:56

Skoob will help you. He'll be along in about four days.

Talking of Dicks, Eddie Murphy regularly slings his around his neck during live, stand up performances.

From General Discussion / People on the 'Net' think the 'Spoof' is a real on-line tabloid!
Posted 30 Apr 09 12:54

Not much to look at either.

Yawn.

Question: Is the above aristocrat still amongst us or has she joined Keith Richards alias Johnny (very) Depp as one of the living dead a lá Zombies (sixties band worth mentioning), I hate dropping names but I shook hands with Wacko once and I still have the gloved hand to prove it!
By the way did Liz Taylor practise anal sex with golden Welsh, under Milkwood, War of the worlds, boyo, Richard Burton (not the crap high st. tailor by the way) or was it that only gay in the village disguised as Sir Richy? All answers to Cardiff City FC owner Sam the Man!

Posted 30 Apr 09 12:38

Richard Brannaugh?

What else should one expect from the velvet cloaked master: Shakesperean gay frolicking over Henry's escapades or did you mean that crap left back who played for Hamilton Academicals?

Posted 30 Apr 09 12:25
One must tread these boards with great prudence as to avoid love affairs with other great Satirists present here. The swamps of jagged humour here can devour with impunity before one has learnt to swim, or float above the muddy surfaces. Success has no guarantees, just respect for what was and acceptance of the complete and utter insanity, wonderful!

From General Discussion / Wine Flu Outbreak
Posted 29 Apr 09 15:57

. . . or two.

Lifting that mask up and down is a bother though.

Is it not the veggy version of that other over - reported virus killing more people than Hitler and Nazis did OLE!

From News Discussion / Swine flu vaccine 'not to be given to vegetarians'
Posted 28 Apr 09 15:43

Monkey

Any predictions for tonight's match?

I'm going to go for Barca by the one goal margin, with Chelsea to score. 3-2 or 2-1

Regards

Skoob

no quiero nada, adios

From General Discussion / Acronyms
Posted 28 Apr 09 15:41
Quote: Jalapenoman

Sauce always uses cracked eggs.

Eggs Gooey Ghastly Soft

Posted 28 Apr 09 15:16

Too much information JO

Regards

Skoob

Ok I'll keep your secret safe.
Why Nani when you've got Teves? baffles me Skoob

Posted 28 Apr 09 10:25

Far from it Earl.

If I did anything like that, Mrs Skoob would chop it off!

Regards

Skoob

I detect a certain Skooby ducking an diving to avoid the true nature of his cyber travels across the backsides of adult censored sights.
I once played volleyball at a nudist camp, was roughly 17 at the time. Every time our female opponent jumped at the net a certain part of my body beacme embarrassingly stiff, but she just smirked.

209 Pages - «« « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top