All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

211 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / Appeal
Posted 11 Mar 17 10:44
I am great believer in "anything helps" and after my experiences behind the portcullis of a HMS residence (in surreal terms of course), I could imagine a busted JO in the pen is worth 2 in the men...Now where's that damn soap?

From News Discussion / Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs Arrested After Attempting Another Great Train Robbery
Posted 10 Mar 17 16:05

From General Discussion / Appeal
Posted 10 Mar 17 16:04

From General Discussion / Ways To Avoid Becoming a Corpse
Posted 8 Mar 17 07:36
I do believe we have a reincarnated Dylan Thomas in our midst! Shame he has to become a corpse before becoming famous!

Posted 5 Mar 17 10:40

Posted 4 Mar 17 11:22
MW, my residence under the bridge has recently been invaded by those who find their immortality resembling ashes floating down the Ganges...No corpses required..

However, after a bottle of Vin Rouge, my mind actually turned into a corpse; well that's what the missus said this morning!

Posted 3 Mar 17 20:27
To be buried alive or not, a corpse will always become immortal!

Posted 1 Mar 17 12:36

From General Discussion / Imagine My Chagrin
Posted 25 Feb 17 12:21
Do not argue with MW, his misguided roots began at the bottom of a smelly Hull trawler and he knows the smoking business inside out...I prefer a Woodbine actually, hung drawn and quartered..

From News Discussion / Masochistic satire writer looking forward to another year of indifference to his work
Posted 23 Feb 17 13:33

From General Discussion / Owls of the World I: The Lesser Sooty Owl
Posted 22 Feb 17 08:17
Dr B. My teeth are as long as a Howard Hughes toenail...

Posted 22 Feb 17 08:15
A wise old owl once said, and I quote; "Floydian bricks might tumble but, a Trojan Horse never crumbles!" Unquote...

Quote: Erskin Quint

Is that a horseradish?

Quote: Jaggedone

Dr.B, I would radish a whip of equestrian sublimity as long as it's sitting on a mare!

Posted 21 Feb 17 18:49
Dr.B, I would radish a whip of equestrian sublimity as long as it's sitting on a mare!

Posted 21 Feb 17 08:17
I swiveled my head once and a screw let loose...

From General Discussion / Apple's Tim Cook Says Fake News Destroys Minds
Posted 14 Feb 17 08:35

League cup final (Hull would have loved to have been there)
Europa League (Jose inherited that, not his fault)
FA Cup, no problem
EPL, just about to leap into top 4

Liverpool, out of everything
Arsenal, perennial losers of everything
Spurs, nosediving
OK, City, Chelsea going for title, we accept that, but everything else is there to win...

Skoob is embedded in a glorious project to rule the world, dump Trump, and lead the way forward...We shall follow!

From General Discussion / Apple's Tim Cook Says Fake News Destroys Minds
Posted 13 Feb 17 19:08
I feel quite insulted being labelled as a fake news spreader, I prefer "Muck-Spreader!"

From General Discussion / Big Watch = Little Dick
Posted 5 Feb 17 11:50
I tend to believe men with open hairy chests, huge gold medallion necklaces and a diamond Rolex hanging on their wrists are impotent and not the Bees Knees!

From News Discussion / Hull Set To Be Renamed 'Hell' As Part Of Tourism Drive
Posted 13 Jan 17 08:36
MW, I know how you feel and fully understand and I've analysed my relationship with United many times.

After having a season ticket there during the Mon Dieu period, having fell in love with the club in 1957, following them all around Europe and the UK, I find it impossible to cut them out of my life.

OK, I am not a supporter any more, I am a fan and also own shares in the club too.

I decided during my analysis to continue to love my club until I die and I don't give a shit who plays for them, who manages them or who owns them. And I really don't give a shit about many of their crap fans either. It's a part of me I just cannot remove. I'm such a sad bastard I know!

Posted 12 Jan 17 08:16
similar story to me, we used to go to Charlton's ground, The Valley regular. They were my second team and pretty awful, but it didn't matter, being there was the most important thing!

Only when United visited the London area could I afford to see them, original member of the Cockney Reds and got tickets through them or paid at the turnstiles.

No use crying about the old days mate, money dictates and we have to accept that...

Posted 11 Jan 17 15:55
I guess you're right MW, I can only hope for a promotion down below, I might get a job as Satan's whore!

Your boys put up a good fight last night, OK, they didn't have a chance really, but I was impressed with their fighting spirit, aint got much else really!

Posted 10 Jan 17 18:29
I understand the fatal attraction of desolation very well, I was dragged up in an asbestos post-war prefab (True BTW) in the Lower Rd (say's it all), Erith, Kent.

Abandoned jetty's, piers and ammo factories along the Thames was our habitat, and we loved every minute of it...Especially nicking flowers off graves and flogging them for a few pennies down the road.

Will I go to heaven?

Posted 9 Jan 17 14:16
No Hull, on the way to Scotland we crossed Herriot country. The Ferries used to dock there from Rotterdam, don't know if they still do though. We also visited Bronte's vicarage, didn't see Heathcliffe though, but we saw his ghost hovering over a pie shop!

Posted 8 Jan 17 15:42
I once docked in Hull it was my only experience of the place. It was early morning and dark and the missus said, "let's get out of this damn place as quick as hell!" We ended up on the misty slopes of the freezing, frightening, Yorkshire Moors, quite relieved actually.
They once had a fishing industry I believe and that's dead too..

From General Discussion / Pancakes
Posted 21 Nov 16 15:52
In Holland the place of my residence pancakes are regarded as national treasures and not to be scoffed At-ila

From General Discussion / Atilla the Hun
Posted 21 Nov 16 15:50

211 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top