All times are GMT

Forum Home / Forum posts by Jaggedone

212 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
From General Discussion / 25 Years Since Frankie Howerd Died
Posted 18 Apr 17 06:50
I suppose in the category of great Brit comedians he would be up there no doubt along with Kenneth Williams, Benny Hill, Norman Wisdom, Hancock, Cooper, Connolly, etc. But he was a bit iffy in his private life like most are I guess...

Talking of greats / clock Robin Williams with Parkinson! Genius!

From News Discussion / Lorry full of Farage's cheap grey suits refused entry to UK due to EU rules
Posted 17 Apr 17 11:19
I love beating pulp out of that Nazi moron, well done Sir C F damn fine job I would say!

From News Discussion / Colleges Could Replace Football Teams With Race Horses
Posted 17 Apr 17 10:00
I am so pleased that this particular gem (?) proves the fact that "tastes and opinions can be so vastly different!" Sir, you have split my balding hairs...

From General Discussion / 25 Years Since Frankie Howerd Died
Posted 17 Apr 17 09:18
Creepy but so funny! Carry on up Pompeii a super British classic!

From General Discussion / Lost In Space
Posted 14 Apr 17 13:50
Google Maps or a navi might solve the mystery of missing Mark...

From News Discussion / Homo Sapiens Continue to Bludgeon Neanderthals
Posted 8 Apr 17 09:52
Dear EQ, I fail to see where I would be without your utter madness invading my ageing grey cells...

Six books, an EQ trilogy, plus various other literary gems less...

I stand stoned like a toppled statue of Lenin or swinging effigy of Mussolini in awe at your brilliance...

Posted 8 Apr 17 09:48
Dearest VC, your question is totally valid because watching Hull kick balls is even worse than observing Man United missing them..

Now where's that damn tequila...?

Posted 6 Apr 17 19:03
VC, I fear that other bunch of marauding monsters, ISIS, now top the charts...Which race do they belong to?

Not the Egg or sack race I fear...

Maybe the headless chicken Derby held in Timbuktu...

Big 5 BTW, nice one...

From General Discussion / Horse Latitudes
Posted 5 Apr 17 20:09
EQ, maybe you should try, EquestrianExperts.GB, I am sure they could offer you a busted polo stick or two; however, a paper mache bust I fear would be beyond your price class...

From General Discussion / Heart of Darkness
Posted 4 Apr 17 07:26
sea sickness is preferable to being devoured by a Great White I do believe, but correct me if I am wrong...

From General Discussion / Richard II Writes Advertising Copy For Camping Store
Posted 30 Mar 17 18:33
Not being such a great follower of the Bard, and certainly not a student of his gobbledygook, I prefer to park my tent on the banks of the pong-y Ganges! Avon calling...

From General Discussion / Appeal
Posted 20 Mar 17 09:20
his legs would certainly resemble milk-bottle ten-pins; quite frightening actually...

Mind you we could conserve his genius brain in tequila, without worms of course, and use it for later research into the very THIN LINE!

Posted 19 Mar 17 11:24

From General Discussion / Brain Surgery
Posted 18 Mar 17 12:10
A brain surgeon would have a problem with my head...I just had a pea!

Posted 17 Mar 17 08:44
Mark E Smith is on our board of directors over at the NUTTERS BEACH CLUB, he is of course an honorary member and can drink as many brown bottles as he desires!

Flip Flops and Bermuda Shorts are our strict dress code, with skimpy bikinis for females of course, they can also come topless if they feel the urge!

MW & Co, our club is full, but I can squeeze you, EQ, and other Nutters here in, so join the fun if you desire; however, sex on our beach is forbidden because of sand entering the rear end!

https://www.facebook.com/nuttersbeachclub69/?fref=ts

We have a large collection of parrots too!

Posted 16 Mar 17 19:50

From General Discussion / Eithiopian Rubbish Landslide Kills 48
Posted 14 Mar 17 08:35
Now if Bob Marley and his Rastas would have heard this, they would proclaim it was an act of their God!

Haile Selassie moves in strange ways!

From News Discussion / Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs Arrested After Attempting Another Great Train Robbery
Posted 11 Mar 17 11:30
Biggs, Biggles, just great British Bounders!

Posted 11 Mar 17 10:44
I am great believer in "anything helps" and after my experiences behind the portcullis of a HMS residence (in surreal terms of course), I could imagine a busted JO in the pen is worth 2 in the men...Now where's that damn soap?

From News Discussion / Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs Arrested After Attempting Another Great Train Robbery
Posted 10 Mar 17 16:05

Posted 10 Mar 17 16:04

From General Discussion / Ways To Avoid Becoming a Corpse
Posted 8 Mar 17 07:36
I do believe we have a reincarnated Dylan Thomas in our midst! Shame he has to become a corpse before becoming famous!

Posted 5 Mar 17 10:40

Posted 4 Mar 17 11:22
MW, my residence under the bridge has recently been invaded by those who find their immortality resembling ashes floating down the Ganges...No corpses required..

However, after a bottle of Vin Rouge, my mind actually turned into a corpse; well that's what the missus said this morning!

Posted 3 Mar 17 20:27
To be buried alive or not, a corpse will always become immortal!

212 Pages - « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » »»
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top